he's back..

HIIII BESTIES I'M BACKKKK
but lets get started ehe

vinnie and i broke up because he had to go to college and he didn't want to do long distance relationship and i completely understand that but i really miss him. he haven't even texted me i just hope he's doing okay. he's coming home for a week tomorrow and i really can't wait. i just really hope everything is okay between us.

————
troy- "guys vinnie is here!"

as troy opened the door he stood there with some blond girl. i'm sure she's just a friend. vinnie wouldn't do that to me right?

vinnie- "hi guys i've missed y'all so much. this is olivia"

olivia- "hi"

i didn't want to go down the stairs when i saw her so i went back to my room. i wrote to avani and told her i'm coming over.

————
avani- "so what's up with him?"

y/n- "to be honest i really don't know. he haven't texted me since he left and now that he's back home he took some blond girl olivia with him"

avani- "what?! y/n i'm sure she's just a friend or something you know. i don't think vinnie would do that to you"

y/n- "yeah i thought that too but he's changed. i can see it on him" i sigh laying myself on avani's bed.

————

vinnie- "ay where's y/n?"

troy- "i don't know maybe up in her room"

olivia- "who's y/n"

vinnie- "she's just a friend of mine" as he said that he made everyone look at each other as vinnie and olivia turns around to go up to your room.

vinnie didn't even knock on your door before he went in. he notices you aren't home so he sat on your bed. olivia sits on him but that makes vinnie uncomfortable. a few seconds after you walk in and your mouth drops. "oh uh wow i'm sorry i guess" your awkwardly says.

olivia- "oh hi you must be vinnies friend y/n right?"

y/n- "uh yeah friend" you said as you look at vinnie

vinnie- "uhm olivia why don't you go pick up our bags?" as he says that she walks out.

y/n- "friend huh?"

vinnie- "look y/n nothing is going on between me and her she is just my partner in math and we have a project we have to get done before we get back so i thought she could come with me"

y/n- "oh yeah but why would i care about that now that we're just friends?"

vinnie- "okay i'm sorry i said that i wasn't thinking right"

y/n- "god vinnie after 4 years you go to college and bring some girl home and tells her i'm just a friend?! how can you not think right? i know what you meant about the long distance thing but i thought we could work it out. you haven't even texted me!"

vinnie- "i know. and i'm sorry for not texting you but i just knew that if we kept contact i would loose concentration because you mean so much to me"

y/n- "yeah well you could at least texted that to me"
he grabbed both my hands and took them in his.

vinnie- "i know i'm sorry for not can you forgive me?"

y/n- "i guess i can" you said jokingly

vinnie- "anyways i've missed you like hel-" he didn't got to finish his sentence before you took him in for a kiss. he grabbed you by your waist and pulled you closer.

olivia- "oh wow uhm sorry i didn't know you to were you know"

vinnie- "yeah i'm sorry for not telling you but we've been together for 4 years. anyways i'll be there in just a minute"

vinnie looked down at you and you both laughing.

vinnie- "so we're good again?"

y/n- "yeah"

————
a/n
uhm this is so long anyways hi again