concert part 2

yeah this is a smut🤗🥲🤩😏✨😀🙋🏼‍♀️

————
y'all got down from the stage and then someone pulled you over to the side. "i've missed that" vinnie said. "yeah me too" i said giggling and then he pulled me into a kiss again.

avani- "alright you to lovebirds over there can't you do that at home? anthony and josh is coming with us home so why don't you just take vinnie with you?"

y/n- "you wanna come home with me?"

vinnie- "yeah sounds like a great idea" he said kissing me again.

y/n- "you guys can just take home we'll come home later"

nessa- "okay. have fun" she said smirking to me.
i just rolled my eyes and turned back to vinnie.

vinnie- "wanna head to the bathroom?"

y/n- "mhm"

————
you bursted into the bathroom and vinnie locked the door immediately after he did that he smashed into you and took your clothes off. as he did that you took his belt off and unbuttoned his pants and took his shirt off.

vinnie- "i love you so much y/n"

y/n- "i love you too" as you said that his boxers was already off and he pushed himself inside you.

y/n- "uhh vinnie.. fuck!"

he started going faster. i felt my walls clenched around him. "uhh vinni- i'm gonna come"

vinnie- "wait for me i'm close" he said groaning.

after a few seconds you both came at the same time.

vinnie- "shit i've missed that"

y/n- "me too"

you guys took your clothes on again and made out a little before walking out.

————

vinnie- "wanna go get some ice cream?"

y/n- "yeah"

vinnie- "hi, can i have a strawberry banana ice cream with peanuts on top, and then just a simple chocolate ice cream" "yeah that's it?" "yes please"

y/n- "you remembered my order?"

vinnie- "yeah of course i did" he said grabbing my thigh slightly.

a/n
i have soooooooo many missing assignments i have to do🥲