insecure

lately i've been really insecure about myself and the way i look. vinnie was always with this blond girl who is everything i'm insecure about (drivers license lmao sorry) she's tall, skinny and really really pretty she is just, perfect. i sit up in my bed with my legs touching the floor, i sigh loud out. i walk to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror i start to cry trying not to be loud because vinnie is just right down the stairs. i hear vinnie yelling my name but i couldn't answer him because of my crying voice.
i hear him come upstairs and he comes over to the door, he try's to come in but i locked the door.
vinnie- "hey y/n is everything okay in there?"
y/n- "yeah everything is.. fine"
vinnie- " plz let me in, will you?"
i unlock the door and he opens it.
vinnie- "hey hey hey, what's wrong baby?" he says while holding both of his hands on each of my chin looking me in my eyes.
y/n- "it's just.." i try to say but end up crying even more. he pulls me in to a tight long hug and says
vinnie- "y/n you know you can talk to me"
y/n- " it's just you've been hanging out with that blond girl a lot lately and she makes me really insecure because she's legit perfect, she's everything anyone could ever ask for"
vinnie- "hey stop saying that" he says pulling away from the hug looking me deep in the eyes.
vinnie- "you know that you are all i could ever ask for in this entire world. your perfect just the way you are and i will always love you for you! okay? i love you y/n only you. and about that blond girl is because she was helping me planning something.."
y/n- "planning what?" i looked up at him with a confused look. vinnie slowly pulls away from me and gets down on one of his knees.
vinnie- "y/n will you marry me?" he said looking up in my eyes.
i was shocked i started to cry out really loud in happiness and yelled "YES OFC VINNIE"
he stands up and pulls me in for a long lovely kiss

———————————————————————————
sorry that this is so short!!
but plz come with some ideas i'm running out!