teach skating

today vinnie wanted to learn me how to skate, i was a little nervous but it's gonna be okay i think..
i never skated before so i hope i don't end up with a broken leg or something like that. anyway vinnie was in the shower and is getting ready to go skating he told me to put some "skater clothes on" so i put some baggy pants on and a crop top (you can always imagine something else if you don't feel comfortable in crop tops like me hehe) vinnie got out and asked me if we should get going.

as we arrived to the skatepark my hands began to sweat but vinnie was there to hold them and tells me "it's okay y/n we'll just start out easy" he says while giving me a quick kiss on my forehead.

i step on the board and it slipped away lucky vinnie was there to catch me. as i learned how to keep the balance right i could skate on my own, it was actually really fun, but if you know me right i always want it to be more fun so i got up on the ramp and skated down but.. i fell and my leg was not sitting as it used to.. let's just say that. vinnie ran over to me and picked my crying ass to the car and drove me to the hospital. as we waited it was my turn, it turns out my leg is broken 2 places. as i was done getting my leg bandaged vinnie took a wheelchair and drove me out to the car.

*in the car*
y/n- "i'm sorry vinnie i should have listen to you, but you know me"
vinnie- "no no you don't have to be sorry, i do. i should have checked a little better on you and make sure you didn't do stuff like.. you know that thing you did, i don't even know what to call it" he said laughing a little
y/n "yeah i know" i said laughing

*at home*
vinnie carried me up to our room and placed me on the bed taking of my clothes and found me some pyjamas he took of his clothes and left himself in his boxers. hot as usual, i couldn't stop looking at him.
"you know it isn't politely to stare" vinnie said smirking. "yeah i know i just can't help it, you look so hot right now" i said blushing a little. "right now? don't i always look good?" he said laughing. he laid himself up to me at cuddled me till we both fell asleep.

———————————————————————————
sorry this is so short!! but i'm really tired today so this is all you get