Shy shrine gal

3rd person POV:

Yn was walking to Ryga Academy while spinning around the new weapon he received after the assassin he encountered destroyed the cheap pair of scissors Ran gave him.

Ran gave Yn a specially made kunai knife. The weapon was two vertical half kunai put together by a pin in the middle allowing the two halves to slide aside like scissors.

Was the weapon basically an unholy fusion between kunai and scissors? Yes, yes it was. However, this was on purpose to not force Yn to learn how to use another weapon.

And at least he now had a decent looking weapon that made him seem like a more competent assassin in training.

Yn: He he he... With this, I probably look like a professional.

Continuing to play around with his new weapon, Yn enters his school.

Yn:(points kunai randomly) You better run because I'm...a...

While fantasizing about being a cool assassin, Yn accidentally points his Kunai at a familiar face.

Mai/Yn: It's you!

Yn: What a coincidence! You go here too? Hey, I got myself an email address, so what do you say we exchange contacts, eh?

Mai:(points out swords)

Yn:... I won't lie, I'm getting mixed signals.

Mai: Die!

Yn: AAAHHH!

(Opening theme)

Yn was running on the walls with Mai hot in pursuit.

As she was about to strike, Yn leaped to the side, into his classroom where Mai stopped just in front of the entrance.

Mai:(glares)

Mai: You got lucky. But don't get cocky, your luck will run out.

She walks away, while Yn watched from his position on the floor.

Yn: So I'll see you again, right?

He shouted but got no response.

Feeling the stares of others, Yn turned to see the rest of his class looking at him strangely.

Yn: What?

Hana: That...that was Mai Raoul of the Rooster class.

Yn: So that's her name...