Last step towards the end: part 2

3rd person POV:

Opening the door, the group prepares to get attacked but instead, finds the dragon sleeping.

Yn:...

Kira:(gestures for Yn to approach it)

Yn:(begrudgingly agrees)

With the Mao-Muhon on his back, Yn as quietly as he could move towards the dragon.

Getting near it, Yn looked back to see Kira gesturing for him to climb it.

Yn:(gives "are you serious" look)

Kira:(gives "yes" look)

Yn:(looks at Dragon)

Yn:(gives "really?" Look)

Kira:(gives a "do it" look)

Climbing the dragon very carefully, standing on its head where he roughly believed its head was, Yn got out the Mao-Muhon and readied to stab it through the head.

The Dragon suddenly awoke, revealing it wasn't actually asleep.

Wanting to escape above all else, it flew forward towards the door

Yn fell and dropped his sword because of the sudden motion but managed to hold on to the dragon by taking out his kunai and stabbing it.

As the dragon flew past the rooster, chickens, and Kira, a few were knocked back into the walls while others dropped to the ground to avoid getting hit.

Chan, Haru, Vina, Kora, Yang, Jack all got knocked out after the dragon knocked them into a wall.

Kira and the rest ducked to avoid getting hit.

Kira:(mind) It seems as if the dragon lost its taste for violence and instead wants freedom. To top it all of, these weaklings were useless.

Mai: What do we do!?

Kira: It's simple, stay out of my way.

The Mao-Muhon which was dropped by Yn began flying after the dragon as Yn summoned it. Kira grabbed the handle of the Mao-Muhon and allowed it to pull him along, abandoning the rest in the cave where the Dragon was once trapped.

(Crash)

The dragon crashed through the school, creating a giant hole straight through the middle of the building, shocking Akuma and Ran who helplessly watched.

Yn: WHOAAAAAAAAA!!!

Dragon: ROAAAAAAAARRRR!!!!

The Dragon flew high above the clouds.

Yn: The plan has gone to shit! I repeat! It has gone to shit!

Splitting his kunai in two, Yn began using the kunai halves to scale back up to the dragon's head however the cost of being able to wield the Mao-Muhon was making it extremely difficult for him to hold on tight.

Yn: Mao-Muhon! Where are you!?

Looking back he saw the Mao-Muhon flying after him with Kira holding onto the handle.

Yn: Oh god that oddly terrifying and cool!

Dragon: ROOAAARRR!!

Yn: It's not a competition!

Arriving next to Yn, Kira grabs one of the kunai halves as Yn uses his now free arm to grab the Mao-Muhon.

Yn: The plan has gone to shit!

Kira: I know.

Yn: What do we do?!

Kira: The plan might have gone out the window but the goal is the same, kill the dragon.

Yn: How?!

Kira: Do what you do best! Improvise!

The Dragon then flew around in a vertical loop which finally made Yn lose his grip and begin to fall.

Yn:!?

Thinking quick, Yn sheathed the Mao-Muhon then began surfing on the sheathed blade, using his Chi control to make it fly.

Yn:(sigh of relief) Thank you anime for your bountiful ideas....amen.

Flying after the Dragon while surfing on his demon sword, Yn noticed an oddly covered flying beside him.

It was Mai's familiar.

Mai's familiar: My lady has a message. Lead it back to the school.

Yn: Okay... Tell her I said hi.

Mai's familiar:... That's it?

Yn: I'm kinda busy thinking about other things. Mind dramatizing it a bit for me?

Mai's familiar: Very well.

The familiar flys off.

Yn: Now how to get's attention-

Looking straight ahead, Yn saw the Dragon coming at him with its mouth open.

Yn: AAAHHHH!!

Dodging the dragon's bite, he quickly noticed it was coming after him due to the Mao-Muhon and Yn's intention of killing it.

This made leading it back to the school an easy task.

On the ground, Yn saw Hana and Heero perform their secret clan technique of firing a dragon-shaped construct of chi at the beast as Gerald shot at it with his gun.

Getting out of the way, the Dragon constructs were shattered when the real Dragon tail whipped the attacks to shards.

Yn: Oh boy...

Kira: Tch...

Clicking his tongue at the uselessness of his students, Kira who had climbed up all the way near one of the Dragon's eyes with the kunai halves, Kira took one of the halves and used chi control to begin spinning it.

Tossing the spinning kunai half into the eye of the dragon, Kira managed to harm the Dragon thanks to the fact that his chi was unique due to being made with the Golden fruit, a theory he had now proven.

As the Dragon tossed and turned in the air, Kira began climbing towards the other eye while Yn gained its attention due to looking like the one who stabbed it in the eye.

Yn: Why does almost everything hate me!?

Breathing fire, Yn had to employ evasive maneuvers to avoid getting burned to a crisp as Kira got to the other eye.

When arriving, Kira repeated the process with this eye by sending a spinning chi-covered blade into it.

Dragon: ROOOOOAAAARRR!!

Blinding the beast, made it shake wildly causing Kira to fall off and land on the roof of the school.

The wild random movement of the Dragon wasn't something Yn was able to predict leading him to get tail smacked into the forest behind the school.

Yn:(GRUNTS)

The Mao-Muhon flew after Yn trying to, in some way, catch him, however, Yn was unable to focus enough to recover leading him to land headfirst into a tree branch and fall to the ground, unconscious as a now blinded dragon rampages in the air.

Mai: Yn!

Finding the unconscious Yn with a bleeding head in the forest, the still conscious group attempt to wake him up.

Mai: Yn, wake up!

Yn:...

To be continued....