The copy problem

3rd person POV:

Yn: Ughh...

His eyes fluttered open as they try to adapt to the light.

Slowly sitting up, Yn began rubbing his cheek which still stung a bit with pain.

Yn: Ow... What happened...?

(Flashback)

Yn: Makoto-chan~

(Punch)

(Flashback end)

Yn: Right...

Looking around, Yn noticed he was no longer on the street, but instead, a worn-out apartment. Specifically, a no window bedroom.

The door to the room opened and Makoto herself entered, with an ice pack in her hand.

Makoto: You're awake?

Makoto:(mumbles) It usually takes longer to recover from my punches...

Makoto: Whatever... Here.

She walks up to him and pressed the ice pack against his sore cheek she had punched.

Makoto: This should help with the pain.

Yn: Th-thanks...

Makoto: Come on, I'll explain the situation.

Yn: Sure, I love when situations are explained to me.

Getting up from the mattress he was lying on, Yn followed Makoto to the next room.

(Opening theme)

(Akuma's office)

Ran leaned out the window with a cigarette in her mouth.

Ran: So where's Yn?

Akuma: On a mission with his fellow chickens... And an old acquaintance of ours.

Ran: Who...?

Akuma: The gal with the fists that long for justice.

Ran: Makoto.

Akuma: Ah Makoto-chan~

Akuma: It feels like yesterday when she was my student...

Akuma: And now I'm reminiscing with my other old student... They grow up so fast.

Akuma:(sniff)... Hey, Ran-chan, you want to have a little training session like in the good old days?

Ran: I rather quit smoking.

Akuma: Aww... Don't be like that.

Ran: I'll be however I want.

Akuma: Anywho. What do you think about Makoto?

Ran: Why are you asking me, I was already out of your hair and working with the shadow council.

Akuma: You still met her enough times to remember her name and personality.

Ran:(sigh)

Ran: Tch...

Ran: She has a strong moral compass and no tolerance for wrongdoings.

Ran: By the books but willing to forego them if it's for the greater good.