Corporate infultration

3rd person POV:

(Unknown time and place)

The father of Kira poured himself a drink. Once he did, he walked up to his liquor cabinet and put away the bottle.

Turning around he suddenly saw his son stoically glaring at him.

"Did your search go well?" He asked.

"It was you who gave them my blood," Kira responded.

Taking a sip of his drink, the father then said "I did. But you probably already knew that after our last conversation."

This made Kira glare even more.

"Explain yourself," Kira demanded.

"There are two reasons why I did so." He explained.

"First reason is, I needed someone to eventually take my place as chief. I know you won't be able to do it, so I enlisted their help." He told Kira.

"I don't believe you. If you wanted an heir, you could have simply brought me a woman and ordered me to procreate. Like every other order, you have given me." Was Kira's response.

The father walked up to a painting of a woman smiling.

"I've committed many atrocities, but when it comes to forcing love... That line I will not cross." The father explained.

"How convenient..." Kira mumbled.

"What is your second reason?" Kira asked.

Taking another sip of his drink, his father answered with "The shadow council wished to see how destructive you can be."

"They would like to meet you." He told Kira.

Kira stayed silent.

"What's the matter." The father asked.

"You betrayed my trust...father. And you know exactly what you thought me to do to betrayers." Kira said, hinting at something.

"I'm well aware. But if you go to the shadow council and accept their mission, I shall give you the one thing you've eagerly been looking for." He told him.

"The secret of your mother's clan. The Hushi-Cho clan healing technique..." He offered to give it to Kira.

Kira quickly responded."I'll return shortly once the mission is complete."

Leaving the building and soon the village, Kira headed towards the Shadow Council headquarters.

On his way, however, Kira couldn't help but be suspicious of his father. Never has he been so open, so relaxed around him. Something was off, but he could not waste the opportunity of getting the Hushi-Cho clan healing technique.

The technique was lost with the clan. But according to his father, Kira's mother taught him it to pass down to their son.

Kira didn't desire it because he believed it was his birthright or a way to connect with his mother. He desired it because the technique was extremely useful.

And it was the only reason, he hadn't killed his father, the only man who knew the technique.

(Opening theme)

(Present day)

Kora was in the lobby of the K.T building. Seeing a worker about to exit, she walked up and bumped into him, knocking him onto the floor.