The price for fun: part 1

3rd person POV:

Things have certainly changed after Kira took over the teaching duties for the Chickens and Roosters.

Besides a few exceptions outside of class, Yn noticed how serious everyone had gotten, and how they were all getting increasingly stressed.

At the end of the week, they all looked exhausted despite their tries to hide it.

As this continued Yn could visibility see how progressively they were losing any emotion they had.

Yn:...

Kira: Today-

Yn:(raises hand)

Kira: Yes, Yn?

Yn: I was thinking, maybe we can do some spiritual stuff.

Kira: Spiritual?

Yn: You know. Meditating and...things...

The clone looked at his class. He was able to tell that they wanted a meditation lesson for obvious reasons.

Kira:...(sigh)

Kira: Would you all like to know the secret of becoming the greatest killer?

This gained everyone's attention.

Kira: Most of you already know to discard your emotions, but that's a misunderstanding.

Kira: Whether or not we like it time has proven, again and again, that we cannot permanently get rid of them.

Kira: So you must lock them all up until you become numb to it all.

Kira: When I say all, I mean all.

Kira: Joy, hate, lust, despair, hope, pride...

Kira: The only thing you must leave yourself is a task.

Kira: And that task will be the reason you wake up in the morning. The reason you keep training hard until you fall.

Kira: The reason why you continue onward when you're beaten within an inch of your life.

Kira: Nothing else matters, but completing that task. If you have that, then you can discard how you feel for that, you can think logically for that.

Kira: Do you understand what I'm trying to say?

Yn:(mumbles) I hope not...

Kira: To put it in other words... Meditations' best use is passing time.

Kira: If you cannot handle the harsh endurance I'm putting you through now, you won't stand a chance against what the world will challenge you with.

Kira: So no, we'll not be meditating. Do it on your own time.

Yn:...

Kira: If anyone has a problem with that...kill me and prove me wrong.

....

....

....

Kira: As I thought.

(Opening theme)

Yn:(sigh)

Alone in the locker room, Yn was about to change out of his dirty training clothes but got caught up by his inner thoughts.