Never bring the past along

3rd person POV:

In the Zeiro/Kira residence, the ladder was hard at work writing a training regiment for Yn that he plans on giving to Ran.

While he sat, Yn came up behind him and looked at his hair.

Yn:.....(pulls out kunai)

Kira:?

Kira:(sigh)...what?

Yn: How about we cut your hair? That way, we don't look so alike and people won't confuse us

Kira: If that's what you are concerned about, we'll be fine if as long as you keep your hair tied up.

Yn: Are you sure you don't want a haircut.

Kira: My hair is the perfect height.

Yn: Perfect height?

Kira: Long enough to hide my features so I'm not noticeable, short enough to not get in my way.

Yn: Hm... Are you sure you don't want a haircut?

Kira: Why don't you give yourself a haircut?

Yn: No way.

Kira: Then this conversation is over.

Yn; Fine...(puts kunai away)

(Shakes)

Yn:?

His eyes lay upon the Mao-Muhon, which was leaning against Kira and shaking on its own.

Mao-Muhon:(whispering)

Yn: Huh?

Kira: Ignore it.

Yn: Ignore what?

Kira: The blade.

Yn: Why? Is it trying to take control of my mind?

Kira: No. It's simply acting like a child, which you are not ready to handle.

Yn:... Am I not ready for a child or the sword?

Kira: The sword... But looking at you, a child is out of your league as well.

Yn:.......(pulls out kunai)

(Snip)

Kira:(slowly turns head)

Yn:(smug look) You're not old enough to decide when you need a haircut.

Kira:(glare)

Yn:(stare)

(5 minutes later)

After hearing a loud commotion from Yn's and Kira's apartment, she entered to find the ladder chasing Yn.

Yn: Can't you take a joke mister grumpy!?