Lady troubles of the none killing kind

3rd person POV:

The class of the chicken was sitting in their appointed classroom, sitting behind their chosen desk, until the class of the rooster entered the room.

Chickens/Roosters:??

Chan: What are you chickens doing here?

Kora: Our lesson is taking place here. So the only question here is, what are YOU all doing here?

Jack: There must be some kind of mistake because OUR lesson is supposed to take place here.

Heero: Chickens and Roosters don't have any lessons together, so there must be some kind of mistake?

Hana: Perhaps.

Vina: Then it's first come first serve...(hic)

Jack: Like hell it is! We Roosters have the right to this classroom.

Gerald: How exactly do you have a right to a classroom in a school filled with empty classes.

Haru: Us Roosters are a higher class than you Chickens.

Yn?: That's false. You're no different from the chickens.

Said someone with a similar voice to Yn. A few of the roosters then turn to Yn.

Haru: Says the boy who gave himself a concussion where we fought without doing such a thing.

Yn: Hey, why are you all hating on me, I didn't say that!

Chan: Then who did?

???: I did.

Everyone turns to the back of the class to see Kira leaning against the wall.

Heero: K-Kira..!

Everyone:!?

Kira: All of you. Take a seat. Now.

(Opening theme)

Both the Chickens and the Roosters took a seat behind a desk after Kira demanded it.

The great killer then began walking to the teacher's desk of the classroom.

As people began mumbling between themselves about how similar he and Yn looked, Kira slammed the sheathed Mao-Muhon against the floor, silencing them all.

(Slam)

Everyone:!?

Kira:...

Kira: Today, and only today, I will not punish you for speaking freely, but let us make one thing clear...