Killer Date: part 2

3rd person POV:

Yn and Mai walk away from the roller coaster with their legs slightly shaking.

Yn:(chuckles) That was something...

Mai: Y-yes...

Yn: Was that too much for you?

Mai: Of course not. If anything it was decent training.

Yn: Whatever you say...

Yn: So do you want to try another ride? Maybe with something that gives you more control?

Mai: More control?

Yn: I'm talking about bumper cars!

Mai: Bumper cars...?

Yn: Little cars you drive into other little cars.

Mai: Why?

Yn: I don't know. Because you can't drive a real car into other cars without getting into trouble?

Mai: I see... Very well, let's try it.

Making their way to the bumper cars, the two got inside the ride that was mostly filled with little children and began ramming into everyone.

It took some time for Mai to get used to it, but when Yn bumped into her, she took it as a challenge and fully enthralled herself in the ride to get back at him.

Once satisfied with cornering Yn and constantly bumping into him the two left and continued their expedition throughout the park.

Slowly going up the extreme ride ladder, building up, or attempting to build up a tolerance to fast-moving rides, Yn instead was simply enjoying his time with Mai.

After getting some balloons, hunger began leading them around, Yn introduced Mai to junk food called cotton candy, churros, and hotdogs.

Yn:(munches on popcorn) So? What do you think?

Mai:(swallows)

Mai: I prefer this "hot dog" food. Everything else is too sweet.

Yn: I get it. You're not used to sweets. But why not try this?

He hands her a vanilla ice cream cone.

Mai:?

She takes a lick.

Mai:!

Yn: Did I find a sweet that you enjoy?

Mai: Perhaps... This is quite the treat.

Yn: Hey...Do clan villages not have candy?

Mai: Of course we have candy. The options are simply much more limited.

Yn: What a bummer.

Mai: What village are you from?

Yn:(shrugs)

Yn: I have grade A amnesia. No idea where I'm from or came from.

Mai: Really? No memory?

Yn: Well... The times I got a good smack against the back of my head, I remember a few words and movements.

Yn: Nothing about myself just about the techniques, which feels like I've fished out something through the sea of my muscle memory.

Yn: Whoever I was, I sure was a fighting nut to have fighting styles come out of my head above everything else.

Mai: Hmm, interesting...

Yn: Ho? I've interested you?

Mai: I was simply talking to myself. Ignore what I said.