Oh No! Pt. 2

"Hyung"

"Yes"

--------------------------------------------------------------

"What do you mean you guys don't remember anything!?" Doyoung said, dropping his head down onto the table. 

"This is going to be impossible," he added, voice wavering, if they didn't know Doyoung any better they'd think he was about to cry. 

"Don't be such a dramatic bitch" Ten said, rolling his eyes at his best friend.  

"Why do you even want to know so bad? It won't change anything" He added, trying to calm him down but failing miserably. 

"Johnny thinks I slept with one of The Boys-" He put his hands in front of him accentuating the last two words.

"Ew," Ten said, interrupting Doyoung's sentence.

"Exactly, so I want to prove that I didn't"  

"Ok makes sense" Taeyong agreed with his friend, he also thought that it'd be a bit weird to not want to know, I mean, you wake up in a random house knowing you got dicked down and you don't wanna know who it was? Doyoung had been single for a while too, so who knows maybe his little rendezvous could turn into something more... ok maybe Taeyong was watching too many kdramas with Doyoung lately. 

"Well bunny, we know it wasn't me or Taeyong since we woke up together at his apartment" Ten made clear, which made Taeyong blush, they did remember what happened last night between them, they just couldn't remember much of what led to it, and the little they did wouldn't help Doyoung at all. 

"And we already stated that it couldn't have been Jeno or Jaemin, cause they left before we got super drunk" Yuta said adding to Tens train of thought. 

"It also couldn't have been me or Sicheng since we woke up at Ten's," Kun added, his voice apologetic.

"Still don't know how you managed to break into my house while I wasn't even there" Sicheng shrugs, he was kinda glad he didn't remember, their flats weren't even close to eachother, he didn't want to know how drunk they must've been to end up at the other side of town. 

"Which leaves only me, Yuta, Jaehyun, Lucas and Mark" Johnny joins in. 

"All frat boys" Doyoung realizes. 

"So there, your question is answered, Johnny wins, you're big sad now, can we leave? im hungry" Ten complains, not making his friend feel any better about the whole situation. It's not that he was insensitve to Doyoung's problem but rather it was hard to sympathize when he was hangover... surrounded by even more hangover men... he just wanted to go home.

"I still want to know who!" Doyoung's words sounded panicked. There was another reason he wanted to know so badly, but he wouldn't tell them, he knows he can't, they'd either pity him or laugh at him, he wanted neither.

"Calm down there bunny" Jaehyun finally spoke from across the table, using the nickname Ten created for him, which made Doyoung's eyes roll in annoyance.

"Don't call me that," He snapped.

Jung Jaehyun, leader of the fucking frat, also Doyoung's most recent ex, (not that that wasn't a really long time ago), and the mere reason he refuses to be with any of them. 

"You're still upset?" Jaehyun says scoffing, the other people in the table went quiet as they saw Doyoung getting infuriated. 

"YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME YOU ASSHOLE!" Doyoung screamed climbing on top of the table to try and grab Jaehyun by his collar. However a pair of hands was quick to grab him and pull him back.