Day 1: Johnny

ohdaddyjohnny: u look nice today 

ohdaddyjohnny: is it bc of our date? ;)

skinnylegenddoie: are u sayin i dont look nice every day? :( 

ohdaddyjohnny: eye-

ohdaddyjohnny: y'know that's not what I meant >:(

skinnylegenddoie: i know, now leave me alone i'm actually trying to listen to Mr. Kim :)

ohdaddyjohnny: spicy i like 

Doyoung puts down his phone, looking behind him, sending Johnny a look that said 'if you dont stop texting me right now I will personally make sure you don't make it alive out of those docks... and you're easy to push... and you're a giant so you're body will probably sink fast' ok maybe not all that but that's what he was thinking at the moment.

The elder hadn't stopped texting him all day and it's not that the younger didn't like the attention, it's just when you're one of the most popular students at NCT U people start to notice shit, he already started hearing whispers, people muttering stuff like "Who do you think he's texting? Think he stopped whoring around and settled down?" "You know what I've never actually seen him with anyone, he's probably just a prude" "Do you think that's his sugar daddy", so yes Doyoung likes the attention... but not the bad kind. 

"Suh! if you have nothing better to do then eye fuck your classmate Doyoung I'm gonna have to ask you to step out of class please, I only want people who actually want to pay attention" The teacher interrupted Doyoungs thoughts, making the whole room turn their attention to him, 'fuck why me?' he thought his face turning bright red, he lowered his head down in hopes of disappearing. 

"Yes sir-" 

"Thank you now let's continue "

"I DON'T have anything better to do" Johnny stood up grabbing his bag and slinging it over his shoulder, the teacher looked at him in disbelief, meanwhile Doyoung tried to make himself even smaller.

As he made his way to the door he stopped besides Doyoung and leaned into his ear.  

"I'll wait for you outside" He whispered but the younger one made no movements or noises so Johnny, being the man he is...

"Did you hear me Doie? I'll wait for you outside" He repeated, louder this time, loud enough for the other students, and the teacher to hear, they looked at eachother dumbfounded, they hadn't seen Doyoung alone with anyone outside of his clique ever since... well ever since he became part of the clique.

"Yes now please leave" Doyoung said embarrassed, he didn't move from his spot though, he would probably run away if he saw anything that wasn't the wooden desk under him right now. 

Johnny chuckled, waving goodbye to the teacher with a smile, as if he wasn't walking out in the middle of class. 

"Kim Doyoung, mind explaining?" The teacher asked, 'what does he care? this is none of his business'

"Yes" 

"ok then explain"

"i said yes I DO mind" 

"Get out" He pointed to the door, frustrated.

"Yes sir" Doyoung replied, grabbing his bag quickly and making his way out head tilted down as if that would make it any less obvious or embarrassing.

"Well I guess I didn't have to wait long" 

"Shut up," he said punching the taller on the shoulder, laughing to relieve a little bit of embarrassment.