Day 4: Lucas

"Why do you like me?"

"I- I'm not even that pretty"

"It's not about that and, even if it was, you're the most beautiful person I've ever met"

--------------------------------------------------------------

skinnylegenddoie: omg im so sorry I didn't reply yesterday I fell asleep

skinnylegenddoie: 4 sounds perfect <3

dreamclubmemberlucas: dw, Taeil hyung told me :))

skinnylegenddoie: yeah I saw... think I might have to change my password.

Doyoung currently sat in class, it was a Friday but only this week felt like 300 years, so much had happened in 3 days and that was dates only, if he counted ever since the party he'd never end his series of unfortunate / fortunate events. He just hoped this date with Lucas's was more chill, bowling was fun... not much could happen during bowling... right?

'Jaehyun likes bowling' He thought smiling to himself 'God what was happening to him? this felt so weird'

"Kim Dongyoung eyes on the board, don't make this the second time you get kicked out of this class just this week" He heard Mr. Kim scold, he nodded his head trying to put attention to class.

'Johnny', he thought, he looked behind him only to notice the older one was already looking at him, he smiled, but Johnny turned his head to the board ignoring him completely, Doyoungs heart dropped... Jaehyun must've told him something, he'd have to talk to Johnny soon.

...

"Hyyyyuuuungg I'm home!" Doyoung announced walking inside.

"It's weird not having Haechan around huh?" Taeil said, the food he cooked, which was usually for three, now being too much for the two of them only.

"Oh come on, it's not like he's leaving forever, he'll be back home tomorrow, if anything we need the break" Doyoung says laughing making his way to his room to take a shower and get ready.

"I miss my son" Taeil says once again fake crying, which makes Doyoung sigh 'It did kinda feel weird without the younger bothering him'

...

Ding dong

Doyoung heard the bell from his apartment ring 'Must be Lucas', he thought, 'I guess I better hurry up'

"HYUNG CAN YOU GET THE DOOR TELL HIM IM PUTTING MY SHOES ON!" Doyoung screamed at Taeil, even though the younger's room wasn't that far from the kitchen.

Taeil made his way to the door opening it for the younger.

"Oh hi hyung!"

"Do is just putting his shoes on, he'll be out in a sec" Taeil says looking up at the very tall man.

"Yeah I kinda heard him lol" Lucas's said smile spreading across his face.

"You're Winwin's friend right?" He asks face brightening at the mention of the boy.

"Winwin? I haven't heard anyone call him that in a while, but yeah" Lucas replies, in that moment Doyoung comes out of his room, wearing an 80's themed outfit.