We'll take it slow

warning: smut

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Johnny was against the wall, Doyoung's back pressed against him while the two younger boys kissed.

"I've never actually had a threesome" Mark said pulling away, Doyoung let's out a whine chasing for the younger lips again.

"Well I'm technically still a virgin so I win" He said, still a bit breathless trying to get one of the two boys to out their hands on him again.

"Oh shit yeah" Johnny said, with all this mess he'd forgotten the reason behind Doyoungs eagerness to figure it out, only to find out he didn't actually loose his virginity while drunk, wild right?

"Do you want to stop hyung?" Mark asked, ready to end the night here if the older asked him to, but he kinda wished he didn't.

"Hell no, you are not leaving me hard again" Doyoung said pulling the younger in again to resume their previous activities. Johnny kissed the youngers nape, making goosebumps form on his skin.

"Ok but we have to figure out the logistics of all of this" The youngest of the three interrupted, pulling away again, Doyoung groaned.

"One of you is putting their dick inside me tonight, I don't care who, you guys can do rock, paper scissors or whatever" He said, pulling himself away from the two to sit on his bed, leaning back a little seductively.

Mark looked at Johnny...

"We're not seriously gonna do rock, paper, scissors" He asked, making the oldest roll his eyes.

"Of course not" He turns to Doyoung, and thinks for a while, his eyes turn dark and the two other boys were desperate to know what was going on his head.

"Its your first time right?" The younger nods, 'We've been over this how many times?' he thought.

"Then Mark should do it since he's a bit smaller" He finally let's out.

"You've seen each other's dicks before?"

"We were in a frat hyung, we've ALL seen each other's penises" Johnny laughs, 'well he isn't lying'

"Ok, sounds good to me, you..." He points at Johnny, "can shove your dick down my throat then" The taller chokes at Doyoung's words, 'Damn he's bold' but he can't deny the twitch in his pants.

"What? I've done THAT before" Johnny tenses at the memory he'd almost forgotten... almost. It had been a really long time ago, back in highscool during a random boy's sleepover, he'd blame it on the 7 minutes in heaven game but the word 'blame' made it seem like it had been bad... truth is (though he doesn't want to admit it) seeing Doyoung on his knees, pretty and pliant for him, was what made him realize he was into him in the first place.

"I think Mark here should get to experience your mouth then, while I prep you, then we can switch" Doyoung let out a pretty moan at the olders words, wanting nothing more than that.

"Mark baby sit on the bed" Mark blushed at the pet name, he expected something like this from Doyoung, but from Johnny? made him want to be ruined by the older, maybe another time, right now Doyoung's mouth on him was sounding so much better.

He sat on the bed resting against the headboard, an inpatient Doyoung quickly getting in between his legs, he tugged at the youngers shirt.

"Can you take this off? Wanna see you tense up right before you cum" Mark whines, 'When did Doyoung get this bold?' He guesses maybe all that ice queen aesthetic wasn't a complete show.