Let me take your hand

warning: smut ;)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Haechan & Renjun

"Where did you put the suitcase?!" Haechan hears his tiny feisty boyfriend scream from the other room. 

"What do you mean it's right here!" He says, pointing at the suitcase when Renjun pops his head out from the room.

"Not that one dumbass, the one with the toiletries" He sighs, disappointed.

"We're staying 2 days at a hotel not at the corner store. I'm pretty sure they have like shampoo there, just steal them" Haechan says, if they don't hurry up they won't be able to catch the bus on time.

"Where. is. the. suitcase. Lee. Donghyuck." 'Oh shit' Maybe he fucked up but... hey... is he lying?

"I don't even know, which color that one is" 

"It's the red one" Renjun whined annoyed at his very annoying boyfriend who did he mention? is annoying him.

"I took that one downstairs like 30 minutes ago when you told me too I- how do you not remember?" The taller one said frustrated.

"Oh... right... ok we can leave now" He said smiling, his mood changing drastically. Haechan sighed, slightly regretting agreeing on going on this trip with his boyfriend, those regrets faded out as soon as he saw Renjun excitedly grab the bags and hurry him out.

                                ...

"We're gonna have so much fun!" Renjun says once they're sitting on the bus.

"Oh yeah?" The taller says resting a hand on the shorters thigh suggestively.

"Omg not like that Hyuck, get your fucking head out of the gutter, I heard there's a carnival where we're going" Renjun pushes Haechan off, scoffing at his immaturity.

"And?"

"Aaaand we can finally like go out like a normal couple instead of just fucking all the time"

"I see no problem with that," Haechan points out.

"You're an idiot Lee" Renjun laughs, it's not that their relationship is based on sex, but when you're a stressed collage kid well... you tend to drift into special ways of relieving that stress.

"But you can win little teddies for me and shit like those heterosexual couples in movies" The smaller adds, making Haechan sigh.

"If I win a teddy I WILL keep it. I earned that with my hard work and labor" Haechan says very seriously which makes Renjun pout, 'Cute', the taller thinks and steals a quick peck from the boy.

"Hey!" 

"Let's be honest Renjun, if there's anyone who's gonna win those cursed carnival games it's your competitive ass" Haechan points out. Renjun smiles feeling proud of himself.

"Omg Renjun!" Haechan said, pointing at Renjun concerned.

"W-what? Is there something on me?" Renjun panicked, searching all over himself to see if any insects had fallen on him.

"You're shoulders are getting wider" 

"Fuck off" Haechan started laughing uncontrollably, making Renjun eventually start laughing with him.

                                ...

Ten & Taeyong