What it means to remember

"You look good in that" Johnny said, pointing at the costume he had picked out for the night.

"Thanks, Ten picked it for me" Doyoung replied, after downing the last cup for this round. He's probably gonna regret this tomorrow.

"I don't know what you're dressed as but it's hot"

"I'm hungry," He added.

"Same, wanna join me in the kitchen?" Johnny asks and Doyoung nods his head following the older but not before...

"Hey bubs, Ten and I are gonna go home now, you should come with us" Taeyong said. Doyoung looked at them, eyes trailing south to their intertwined hands, he smiled.

"No I don't think I should" He said wiggling his eyebrows at the pair.

"You're drunk"

"So are you, I'll just call a cab or sleep in Jeno's room... he left with Nana already no? I don't think he'd mind" Doyoung points out.

"Are you sure?" He nods his head, telling the pair to leave and especially, to have fun.

...

"So what are you gonna cook for me Suh" Doyoung said sitting on the counter, staring at the taller man reach into a cabinet.

"I'm gonna cook you sir a nice bag of Doritos" He said tossing him the red bag.

"Great choice of a fine quisine" Doyoung laughed.

"And its a boxer, my costume I mean, the other guys took all the good ideas so I dressed like this, it looked cooler with the gloves but I cant really wear them all the time"

"I just see no shirt and I like" Doyoung shrugged making Johnny laughed.

"And also I don't think Mark as the kid from Coco, Lucas as Thor, Yuta as a prince and Jaehyun as an asshole wait no, as football player, are 'the good ideas'" They laughed.

'Fair enough' Thought Johnny.

"Hey do y'all wanna play Truth or Dare, Lucas is starting to get sleepy and I kinda want to get him to finally admit he watches peppa pig unironically before he goes to bed" Yuta suggested.

"I already asked the others, and they're inside already, just came looking for y'all" he added, Doyoung nodded excitedly, he felt like a 7th grader but he lowkey wanted to hear what Lucas's answer was. Johnny only shrugged...

"Sure, why not"

...

"Truth or Dare Jaehyun" Johnny started.

"Dare"

"I dare you to finally apologize to Doyoung"

"Boring... I'm sorry, next" Doyoung only had time to nod once before Jaehyun was talking again.

"Yuta truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Of every single guy in town, who'd you date?"

"Regardless of if they have a boyfriend or not?" Jaehyun nodded.

"Probably Winwin, but I think he's with Taeil hyung, anyways, Lucas truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Do you watch Peppa pig unironcally?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to answer the question"

"Yes" Lucas blushed, Yuta was taken aback, he teased the younger for it but he didn't actually think it was true, or that he'd ever say it.