10-𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

tw: heavier content- mentions of ab*se

 "Sooooo... What do you wanna do now?" I ask, sitting up from my position next to Keiji. He eyes me and sighs,

      "I dunno," He says flatly. I huff and fall onto my back to my previous position next to him.  I feel him look over at me, so i turn my head as well.

      "Y/N?" Keiji asks. I hum in response, allowing him to ask his question. "Why do you stay here? Your being abused mentally and physically- Why not run away to a relatives house, or a friends house?" He asks seriously as his face softens. I gulp and take a breath.

      "I don't have any other family, and your the only one of my friends that know what goes on here. I don't have anyone to go to or anywhere else to go." I whisper, looking back up at the ceiling. "I've only known you for a day and you know more about me than anyone else on the world does, Keiji." I hear a soft sigh coming from the boy laying next to me. I glance at the clock on my wall through a small opening in the blankets. 

     12:45? Already? Geez, it doesn't feel like he's been here for that long.

    I yawn and feel my eyes get heavy. My eyes wander to the guy next to me. His deep blue eyes are staring up at the "roof" of the fort. "I'm really glad your here Keiji. I needed this." He tilted his head to look me in the eye. 

     "This connection... We have... I would like to see where it goes. I want to spend more time with you, learn all about you. Help you. Something about you is so endearing and I don't know what it is, but it draws me in."  He whispers, his voice slightly raspy from the time. His dark hair was slightly in his eyes, and from the was he's studying me, the look in his eye, I can tell he truly means it. Of course I felt he same way. I spilled my guts to this boy just hours before, and I don't know why. Something about him drew me in as well. He's so easy to trust. Gentle, kind, gorgeous. He's perfect. 

     "I couldn't have said it better Keiji." I say with a soft smile. He studies my face for a moment more and then raises his eyebrow.

     "Tired?" He asks. I could feel my eyelids getting heavy and my body getting fatigued. I nod and tell him that we should clean the fort up. As we both groan and roll out of the comfort of the cushions and blankets, my body yelled at me to go lay back down. From the stress of the day and the pain my father caused me last night, my mind and body are exhausted. I slowly bend down and begin picking up blankets, folding them neatly into a pile. Keiji collects the cushions and pillows, and begins carrying them downstairs. I begin following him with the blankets, but he grabs them and tells me to go get ready for bed. He begins going down stairs, and I hear his phone go off.

      "Koutaro? What would you possibly need at 1 in the morning?" I hear him say. I chuckle and realize that has going to be a while. I slowly drag myself to my bathroom and begin unwinding. I take a makeup wipe from my drawer after taking my glasses off and gently scrub my mascara and face makeup off of my face. I run the water in the sink and allow it to get warm, and splash my face a few times. I grab my face wash and begin washing the sweat and tears from that day off, feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. After doing that, I take my hair down and brush it, and then i brush my teeth. I stare at myself in the mirror for a second noticing that there's a smile on my face. A true, genuine smile. I make my way to my bed, where i curl of under the covers, fully intending to wait for Keiji to come back up so we could switch spots. I haven't forgotten my promise that he would sleep in my bed and I in the floor. As I hear Keiji say a faint "Bye Kuto" I feel my mind drifting off to sleep, and darkness surrounds me.

~~~~~

Akaashi POV-

     I hang up on Bokuto after he rants to me about how hard his Japanese homework is, and then me explaining to him that he has another 2 days to finish it because its Friday. I chuckle as I tuck my phone into my pocket, and grab a few of the pillows and blankets I had brought downstairs that I could sleep on. I wasn't going to make Y/N sleep in the floor of her own home. I made my way upstairs and notice Y/N in her bed, sound asleep. She had taken her makeup off and her hair down, and she lay in her bed cured up, sound asleep. I try to maneuver quietly as to not wake her up, but I bumped into her night stand, causing the popcorn bowl to rattle. I curse under my breath as I see her peaceful body stirring. 

     "I'm sorry Y/N, I was just trying to put some blankets out for me to sleep on." I say apologetically when she sits up in a sleepy haze.

     "Nooo don't sleep on the floor! Just come cuddle with me. I need it." She says pouting. I feel my heart rate increase as she opens the comforter and scoots over, patting the empty spot beside her.

     No girl has ever made me this nervous before, I don't get what this girl is doing to me.

     I sigh and slide in the bed next to her. She smiles goofily and scoots up into the crook of my arm, and soon enough she goes still. Asleep. I smile at the sleeping girl, and eventually feel myself drifting off as well. Just as I feel myself falling into the darkness of sleep.

     I hear a car pull into the garage.

~~~~~

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING IN LITERALLY 3 WEEKS IM SO SO SORRY KLFASHDFKJHS ANYWAYS HERES THIS AND ITS FINNA GET JUICY ASF SO STAY TUNED LOVE YALL