8-𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭

We filed out of the cafe one after the other and began walking back to the direction of our houses. Akaashi grabbed my hand and gently tugged me closer to him. He pulled me up against his side and draped his arm over my shoulder. I shuddered from the sudden act of affection, flinching away.

     "Im not going to hit you, y/n. I would never." Akaashi said as his eyes widened. I took a deep breath, trying to calm my racing heart, and cuddled into the crook of his arm. We began walking back to Akaashi's house, which was actually only a few houses down from mine. We walked in the usual comfortable silence, until we arrived at his house.

     "Are you ok with waiting outside? I'm telling my mom that I'm going to Koutaro's house, so she can't see you," Akaashi said. I nodded a 'yes' and went over by the garage door to wait for him to grab his things. I checked my mystic messenger and fiddled around with my thumbs for a bit, not sure what to do with my time. 

     "Goodbye Mother!" 

     I looked up from my phone to see Akaashi running out of the front door, a small backpack in his hand. I gave him a warm smile as he ran up to me and gingerly wrapped his arm around my shoulders. 

     "Ready?" I ask. He nods and we begin walking over to my house. It didn't take long because we lived so close to each other. I peeked in the garage, double checking that my mom or dad hadn't come home while we were gone. It was clear. I walked up to the front door and grabbed the key and unlocked the door. I turned the knob and waved my hand at Akaashi, telling him to come in. I replaced the key and walked in after him. 

     "Soooo, what would you like to do y/n?" Akaashi asked as I locked the door. 

     "Well normally, this is where I would as if you were hungry, but we already got that out of the way..." I muttered.

     "Well, uh do you want to watch a movie? We could get a bunch of blankets and make a fort and watch one on my laptop?" He asked.

     "That sounds good!" I said happily. "I think we might have some popcorn somewhere..." I muttered, trailing off. I walk towards the kitchen and scour the pantry. 

     "It's ok if you cant-"

     "Found it!" I exclaimed, cutting him off. I pulled the bottle of popcorn kernels out of the cupboard and grabbed a pot and lid to cook it. I grabbed my phone and turned on some music to play while I cooked the popcorn. As I stirred the popcorn in the oil, Akaashi watched quietly from the opposite side of the kitchen, a small smile on his face.

      "I think we could do it if we trieddd" I hummed along to the song that was playing. I grabbed the wooden spoon and used it as a microphone.

     "You know I'll do anythingggg you ask me to," I sang.

     "But oh my god, I think im in love with you." Akaashi finished. I felt my face heat, and i grinned.

      oh my god y/n, he was just singing along hes not actually in love-

     "Oh. My. God. Akaashi-san." I exclaimed. He looked up and hummed in amusement. "You listen to Clairo?" I ask, dumbfounded.

     "Of course I do, shes the best." He said flatly. I grab his wrist and pull him to the middle of the kitchen. He chuckles as I begin dancing to the music, singing into my "microphone". 

     "I don't want to say goodbye, And I think that we could do it if we tried!" I sing. The guitar solo comes on and I go crazy, jumping around and flailing my arms. I grab Akaashis hands and jump with him.

     "Dance with meeee" I say. He laughs and begins jumping around. I hear the popcorn slow down so I mutter an 'oh shit' and pull away from his arms. I go to check the popcorn, and its perfect. I grinned at Akaashi, pointed the pot at him, offering him some of the yummy snack. He grabbed a few pieces and pops them into his mouth. 

     "Why dont you show this side of you at school?" He asked.

      "Fear of being judged," I said with a sad smile. He nodded, backing off. I handed Akaashi the bowl of popcorn and run to the sitting area and grab all of the blankets and pillows on the couches. I take the popcorn from Akaashi and hand him a few pillows and two blankets. "Take these" I grab the popcorn and the last blanket and pillow and I lead him up to my room. I set everything down and he does the same.

     "Oh don't you need to grab your laptop?" I asked. He nodded and ran downstairs. I turned my head and saw myself in the mirror. I realized that I still had my school uniform on, so I went over to my closet and pulled out a pair of shorts and a big hoodie. As I took my shirt and skirt off, leaving me in my f/c underwear and bra, Akaashi opens the door, laptop in hand. 

     "He- Oh my god-" He said, his face turning a violent shade of red. I jumped behind my closet door as he stood there dumb struck.

     "Turn arounddd," I whine, still hiding.

     "Oh fuck, I'm sorry. You just-" He cleared his throat. "Surprised me, thats all," He said as he turned around. I threw my hoodie and shorts on, and told him to turn back around.

     "Im sorry I forgot to lock the door," I said, pouting.

     "Y/N- come on-" He muttered, his face still red as a tomato.

     "Whatever you know you liked it," I said with a playful smirk. With that his face grew three shades redder.

     "I- um- it-" He stammered. I giggled and punched him in the arm.

     "Im just kidding! You can go change out of your uniform and then we can go build that fort!" I say, still laughing.

      This is gonna be a fun night.

~~~~~

PLS I AM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONGSDBFLSDF- ANYWAYSS Enjoy this fluff and embarrassment at the end :)) sofias one of my favorite songs so i thought i would include it

Untill next chapterrrr