9-𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞

A/N: Ok so im gonna change the tense of the story to present tense instead of past bc i just feel more comfortable writing in that way,, so i hope yall dont mind jhhsdfh

 "Ok, I'm going to go change," Akaashi says, pulling his hoodie and sweatpants out of his bag.

     "Bathrooms right there," I say, not looking up from my phone. He walks into the bathroom connected to my room, and I continue scrolling through Instagram. A few moments later Akaashi walks out of the bathroom, midway of pulling his hoodie down. I glance down at his torso, and look away. I feel my face turn bright red for the thirtieth time that day, and bury my head in my pillow. 

     He is ripped.

     "Akaashi-sannnn," I groan. He looks at me and grins.

    "Y/N, you act as if I didn't just see you half naked 5 minutes ago," He says, baffled. I groan and bury my head in my pillow again. 

     "Lefs bbwd teh frt" I say into the pillow. 

     "What was that?" He chuckles. I list my head and sigh.

     "Lets build the fort!" I grin. I jump up from the bed and rush to grab the blankets. I grab the chair from my vanity and the chair from my desk and begin setting them up. I toss a blanket to Akaashi and he helps lay them over the chairs and bed. We continue stacking blankets and tossing pillows in, until, finally, we take a step back.

 We continue stacking blankets and tossing pillows in, until, finally, we take a step back

     "Perfect," I exclaim. I grab Akaashi's laptop and pull him into the fort. He stumbles a little and then crawls under the canopy. I pat the spot beside me and he leans back on the pillows. He opens his laptop and quickly types 'Netflix' in the search bar. I close my eyes as he puts in the password and he lightly taps me when hes finished. He begins scrolling through Netflix, hovering ever a movie every so often to read the description.

     "What do you want to watch, y/n?" He asks, glancing over at me. He allows me to grab the laptop and scroll. I stop on a horror movie, and grin.

     "What about this one?" I ask, smiling. He shrugs and laughs a little, and takes the laptop from me. He begins he movie and sets the laptop on a pillow at our feet.

     "Ooh let me grab the popcorn!" I say as I crawl out of the fort. I hear a 'click' and the movie pauses. I grab the bowl off the table and all of a sudden butterflies swarm my stomach.

     How is it that I've known this boy for 1 day and everything in me is telling me to kiss him... he's just so pretty, and he was there for more when I really needed someone...

     I take a deep breath and climb back in the fort. I readjust myself and just before he unpauses the movie I take a deep breath.

     "You know Akaashi-san, I don't know why but I feel more comfortable with you than I've been with most anyone ever, and it feels like I've known you my whole life," I blurt out. Akaashi studies me for a moment. He tilts his head slightly. "Sorry I shouldn't have said that. It was stupid I'm sorry..." I mutter, shoving my face in a pillow.

     "No i get it. I feel that way too. I feel like I know everything about you. Its weird..." He whispers. I nod and lean into him. He wraps his arm around my back and pulls me closer. I sigh and lay my head on his chest. He unpauses the movie and sighs. The sides of my lips upturn as I feel him smile from the way my head was against his jaw.

~~~~~

Akaashi POV-

     I look down at y/n laying on my chest and smile. I  know that I really only got to know her just today but everything in me is telling me to kiss this beautiful girl. Her hair is up in a messy bun, and she has her glasses on instead of her contacts. Every time a scary scene came her grip on me tightened and she would bury her face in my chest, avoiding the screen. It was so cute. Just this morning I talked to this quiet girl in my maths class, and now shes laying next to me in a fort we built. She immediately drew me in, and I'm not really sure why... 

      I need to spend more time with her.

~~~~~

Normal POV-  

      As the movie progressed, I feel myself getting drowsy. I reach over and wiggle the mouse over the screen to see how long the movie had left.

     5 minutes... I can stay awake for that long.

     The movie ends with main character getting decapitated. It was so predictable, I let out a small giggle. Akaashi whips his head to look at me.

     "Did you just laugh at someone getting their head chopped off?" He asks, absolutely bewildered. This just makes me laugh even harder. I roll onto my back, gasping for air. Akaashi sits next to me, completely freaked out. I finally calm down and take a deep breath trying to calm my huge grin.

      I haven't laughed that hard in like 5 years. What is this boy doing to me?

     "Are you good?" Akaashi asks. I giggle and nod as he shuts his laptop. He extends his feet and stretches.

     "That movie sucked." He stated suddenly, with no emotion. I study him for a second and then burst out in laughter again.

      "agReeD" I wheeze out. He starts laughing too, and we both end up splayed out in the fort wheezing, tears streaming from our eyes. I calm my laughter and sit up. I lean over Akaashi's face.

     "Call me f/n." I say suddenly. "I feel like were close enough. I have told you more today than I have told anyone in my life." I declare, grinning.

     "Then you call me Keiji." I smile and lay back next to him.

      Akaashi Keiji. I've said it before and I'll say it again, what is this boy doing to me?

~~~~~

AYO CHAPTER 9 UHDFKAIUSDGF ok this one isnt that great and im sorry its kind of a filler lidfushglidgf its gonna get better though im sorry </3 until next chapter :)

ᵒʰ ᵃˡˢᵒ ᶦᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ᵐᶦⁿᵈ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᶦⁿᵈ ᵖʳᵉˢˢᶦⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᶦˡ ˢᵗᵃʳ