4-𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬

I look up from my paper in Japanese class, and stare at the clock. 

     Just 20 minutes. Half of that is 10 minutes, and half of that is 5 minutes, so I really only have to get through 5 minutes of class, 4 times. I got this

     There were just 20 measly minutes until my lunch with Akaashi-san and Bokuto-senpai. I really shouldn't be so nervous, but I'm really not very good with people. I usually eat alone at lunch, and I usually walk alone to school, but all of that changed after Akaashi-san walked into my life. I noisily exhaled and looked down at my grey blazer and skirt. 

     I shouldn't have to worry about what I'm wearing because we're all wearing the same thing, right? 

     "L/N- Chan, is there something wrong?" Iwasaki-Sensei asks, annoyed. He towered over me, glaring with angry eyes. 

     I cleared my throat and said "I'm sorry Iwasaki-Sensei, I'm fine." He nodded and rolled his eyes slightly and went back up to the chalkboard to continue class. I looked back up at the clock 

     10 minutes. Only 2 more 5 minute increments of class. Then that damn lunch. I hope Bokuto-senpai is nice... or that Akaashi-san isn't too much different around friends... He was so nice to me this morning, but maybe he acts different around other people...

     The last 10 minutes of class dragged by. Iwasaki-sensei droned on about the reading for tonight.

     "Make sure to read chapter 19 and 20 tonight and make sure to be prepared to discuss the chapters tomorrow in class," He stated in a monotone voice, as he had already said the same thing to 4 classes today. "You may start now because we have.." He glanced at his wristwatch, "We have 5 minutes left of class. Please begin your chapters now," He said, boredom coating his voice. I pulled out my book hesitantly and flipped to chapter 19. I didn't get much reading done, as I kept glacing up at the clock.

11:56

11:57

11:58

11:59

12:00

     The bell rang 3 times, signifying that it was lunch time. Everyone rushed to put their books away and get out of the wretched classroom.

    "Ahem the bell doesn't dismiss you, I do" My angry sensei said. Before he could even finish, the entire classroom was empty. We all ran out without even looking back. Lol FUCK that class. I thought while grinning. I suddenly realized what time it was and my stomach twisted into a knot. Why am I so damn nervous, I'm just eating lunch with a few friends... I made my way to hallway B, where I told Akaashi-san I would meet him. I stopped at the entrance to the hall, and looked around for a moment, checking my phone so I wouldn't seem like a total loser.

     "Y/N- san, hello! Sorry I was late, Kimura-sensei didn't let us out until like, 5 minutes after bell, my apologies," Akaashi-san said, slightly jogging toward me. 

     "It's ok Akaashi-san, Kimura-sensei can be a real bitch. Shes lowkey an ass-," I was interrupted by Akaashi.

     "Y/N-san, not sou loud, we could get detention," He whined.  I giggled at him quietly. There it is again. I don't have to force it... 

     "Do you want to go pick up Bokuto-senpai?" I asked quietly. He nodded quickly, and we began to walk to the C hall, where Bokuto-senpai's class was. Since he is a third year, his classes were on a different hall than us second years. 

     We walked in uncomfortable silence. I wanted to say something but I would open my mouth slightly and nothing would come out. God dammit why can't I just talk to him like a normal person? Why the hell am I like this. He probably just feels bad for me since I was walking alone. There's no way he actually wants to hang out with me. 

    We finally reached the classroom that Bokuto-senpai was in. He was about to get out for lunch. I glanced up at the clock in the hallway. It was exactly 12:10, and of course the wild captain busted through the door of his classroom immediately. 

     "HEY! HEY! HEY!" He yelled as he sauntered out of the classroom.

     "Bokuto-san, quiet down! No screaming in the halls," His teacher exclaimed from within the classroom.

     "ₕₑᵧ ₕₑᵧ ₕₑᵧ!" He whispered quietly, rolling his eyes. I glanced in the classroom and saw his sensei glare at him. A snort escaped my mouth, and that was when Bokuto noticed me. His eyes widened to the size of saucers, and an exaggerated gasp left his lips. 

     "AGGAAASHIIIII!!!! YOU BROUGHT A GIRL!!!" Bokuto-senpai screamed. I cringed away from the sound, his loudness reminding me of my father.

     "Hes Bokuto-kun, this is Y/N," Akaashi stated calmly, a direct contrast to Bokuto's loud nature. 

     How are these two friends- there so different...

     "Hello Bokuto-senpai, i-it's nice to meet you!" I blurted out. My hand flew to my mouth, not meaning to be so sudden. Bokuto blushed slightly upon hearing me call him "senpai"

     "Hello Y/N! Im Bokuto but you can call me Kuto!" He exclaimed. 

     "Y-your first name?" I stammer. We had just met and hes already letting me call him by his first name?

     "Nope! First names Koutarou! Kuto's my nick name," Bokuto said with a grin. "You can stop calling me s-senpai," His voice cracked on the last word, a giggle bubbling up inside him. I nodded in agreement. 

     He is VERY loud... Nothing like Akaashi...

     "Well Koutaro, Y/N-san, would you like to head to lunch?" Akaashi asked smoothly.

     I nodded quickly as we began walking outside to the common area.

     This is bound to be interesting...

~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating in 5 days and for this filler chapter... I wanted to get into the lunch in this chapter but it was already so long KDKDJSL Ill get working on chapter 5 really soon tho <3333 see you at lunch ;)