Have I Lost You Already?

Third Person POV: 

-Y/N's Bedroom Three Days Later- 

She woke up to the sound of her blinds slamming against the window loudly. 

She looked to the other side of the room and notice Taehyung looking at her figure. 

That is kinda scary not going to lie.. She thought

Y/N knew he would come back, but just did not know when, but she had come up with a plan to keep him from coming back. 

I have to do this...for him..  She thought again

So before he could come any further she put up a forcefield to keep him away, luckily he did not notice since he was too immersed in getting her back. 

"Y/N, I am sorry if I startled you, but I need you to come back to me. I can not live without you and neither can My Kingdom, it needs you since you are the future Queen." 

She quickly turned her back so he would not see her face because if he did he would see through the facade she put up.

"Taehyung find somebody else, I promise it is not me your looking for." 

"It has always been you Y/N." He begins to walk over to me but is stopped by the forcefield 

"What? When did you learn how to do this? Never mind, Y/N put it down." 

"No." 

"No? I can not believe this. Why are you pushing me away from you?" said Taehyung as he sighed

"I already told you." 

"Stop lying and let it down. You can not leave me like this Y/N." 

"But I will leave you Taehyung." 

"Do you understand? I can only be with you, no one else. If you do not become my Queen...my Kingdom will die." 

"I am sorry..." 

"Stop! Let me in! Do not leave me in the dark Y/N, do not leave me like they did...." 

"I am sorry Taehyung.."

"Y/N you must understand. I love you!" 

"Do not say that." 

"Say what? I love you? But I do Y/N." 

"Taehyung just leave, okay!.....I hate you, I do not love you. And besides, I do not want to spend the rest of my life there. I have dreams that I want to accomplish here on Earth, and you're only getting in the way. Just by staying with you is causing me more and more pain every day, it hurts me."   

"Do not say that!" He said as he punched the forcefield, with a little sliver of hope that it would fade but soon enough let him down as it stayed intact because he secretly knew..... 

She was just as powerful as him without knowing it.

"..I hate you." 

"No. I will give you what you want and leave only if you look me in the eyes and say it."

She took a deep breath and calmed herself. 

She projected the sentence and turned to face him as soon as the last word left her mouth

"I hate you Taehyung." 

Once the word 'Taehyung' had left her mouth two tears strolled down his face and she turned away from him again

 Y/N stayed quiet since she knew she would break at any given moment, so she waited for him to leave, and once gone all the tears she had held in flooded down her face