A New Start

Y/N POV:  

It had been two weeks since I came back to Hell.  

It had been going well, slowly well. 

I haven't made much progress with Taehyung since I don't know what to say, and we don't talk much.

He always knows where I am and what I am doing, but hardly ever speaks with me. 

And on the second day here everyone started to address me as Miss Y/N, instead of your Majesty. 

Unbothered, I asked Taehyung why the change and he said I must earn that title again, which I completely understand.

But other than that, nothing else has changed. 

I started my classes on queen etiquette; which to be honest, were alright since Miss Hwang was my teacher. 

And Taehyung presumably spoke to General Jungkook since he has been teaching me how to sword fight after class, who by the way is a great teacher. 

After I finish my class and lessons, I change and go to where ever Taehyung is since that's one of my rules, but obviously, I don't mind.  

As I was walking down the hallway, I spotted General Namjoon. 

"Excuse me, General Kim?" 

"Yes, Miss Y/N?"

"Do you know where his Majesty is?"   

"I believe he is in his office." 

"Thank you, General Kim." 

"Your welcome." as he turned around and walked the opposite way, I did the same 

I walked out from the hallway, into the foyer, up the stairs through another hallway that leads to his office.   

I was about to knock when I heard an unfamiliar voice inside. 

I hesitated and stood there for a few seconds before knocking. 

"Who is it?" 

"..Y/N." 

"Come in." 

I slowly opened the door and noticed two people I had never seen before sitting in front of Taehyung. 

"This is Miss Y/N, Y/N this is the Water Kingdom's princess, So Rin and her Father, Sir Lee." 

I bowed towards them both and they did the same. 

"I see, do you want me to leave your Majesty?"  

"No, you may stay.  Come over and stand by me."  

"Yes, your Majesty." 

"Now, go on with what you were about to say, Sir Lee."  

"Ah yes, well I was about to offer a marriage proposal with my daughter So Rin."  

A marriage proposal?... 

I stared at my feet but soon felt someone's gaze on me. 

I looked up and met Taehyung's eyes but he quickly looked away. 

What is he going to say?....will he tell them?...

"She may stay for 3 days and compete against Miss Y/N.  I will decide at the end of the 3 days. for my hand in marriage. " 

"Thank you, your Majesty." said Sir Lee

I couldn't bear to stay there any longer, so I bowed to everyone and walked out.