Forgiveness

Y/N POV:

-The next day-

"How is your wound? Does it hurt?" Taehyung asked as he sat down on the bed

"No, it does not actually."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, the only reason I am in bed is that I am tired."

"If you say so."

"...Tae I was wondering.."

"About what?"

"...do you accept the dragons now?"

".....well I do accept them. But I need some time, they killed my parents so I do not know if I can forgive them just yet."

"That is completely fine, no pressure. I am just glad you accept them."

"Thank you...now how about we talk about something else?"

"Like what?"

"Let us see...well remember when you came back to hell?" I went to lay down on top of his chest

"Of course I do..." 

"Well, you mentioned how you had a dream...what was that dream?"

"...to become an Interior designer."

"What is that?"

"They basically furnish the inside of buildings, like putting rugs, chairs, tables, and many other things."

"Hmmmm.....that gives me an idea?"

"It does?" I said looking at him

"Yes, how about you do that to the castle? It has been the same since my grandfather has ruled. It needs an update."

"Are you serious? I can do that?"

"Why not, it will also give you something to do before you become Queen."

"Thank you, Tae."

"Anything for you, My Queen."

"When can I start?"

"Whenever you want to."

"Now?"

"...sure..but you are still healing." 

"I am perfectly fine."

"Alright, go ahead, but make sure you ask the servants to help you."

"Obviously. I can not redecorate the entire castle by myself." I said as I got out of bed

I kissed his forehead before leaving the room.

I walked to the main floor of the castle to find people to help me.

"General Kim!"

"Yes your Majesty?"

"For the next few days, I want you to only work for me."

"I always work for you, your Majesty."

"Oh whatever, follow me please."

I walked around the castle asking maids to help me until I got as many as I could.

Then we all walked to the library to discuss the plans.

"The reason I have asked for your undivided help for the next few days is to help me redecorate the castle." 

"I see, then you will need a lot of help." Namjoon said

"Exactly. Now first off, I do not want to completely change everything because the castle that you see today was once designed by his Majesties' grandfathers before him, it holds memories. So, with that said, all the picture frames will stay, but all the curtains will be changed from red to white. Get rid of the red rugs and change them to blue."