Our Firsts

Y/N POV:

-The next day-

I woke up to the feeling of something touching my face, but before I would open my eyes to see what it was; I took a huge stretch and extended my legs and arms as far as I can.

I sat up and opened my eyes to Taehyung sitting in front of me.

"Good morning, My Queen."

"Good morning Tae."

"We have a big day today."

"We do?"

"In a few days, there will be a ball to celebrate the victory of defeating the vampires."

"A ball? But I do not have a dress."

"Leave that to me. Although, before the ball, we will visit the village today for the festival; to also celebrate."

"Aren't you injured, are you sure you will be okay?"

"I promise. I am immortal, remember? I will be fine. Now I will leave you to get dressed. I will be downstairs waiting for you."

Then he kissed my forehead and was about to leave, but I stopped him.

"What about So Rin? Is she still here?"

"No. I told her to leave because I will never choose her."

Then he left, closing the door with him. And a huge smile on my face.

-A few minutes later-

After I finished getting dressed in a simple gown, I walked downstairs just as Taehyung told me to.

But he wasn't there.

So I walked outside and saw him standing next to a carriage talking to the coach.

"Are you ready My Queen?"

"Yes, your Majesty. But how did you know I was here? You didn't even see me." he then took my hand and led me to the carriage

"I can sense when you are near. You can sense me too. Have you not noticed it?"

"I mean not really, but I feel a sensation in my chest. Is that what you mean?" I said as we sat down

"Yes. And as you spend more time with the person, you come to know not only when they are near, but where they are when they are far away."

"I see now. Can you sense where I am even when I am far away?"

"Of course. I have known you since you were born, so obviously."

"I heard. Miss Hwang told me."

"She did?"

"Yes, but I would love to hear your side of the story."

"Well...It was a while after my parents died. I was fifteen when I considered my fathers' words and decided to create you. I thought that creating you would help with my pain, and it did. When the wizard first created you, I got to hold you; and at that moment I instantly knew. Then we sent you to earth, since I had to; because the only way you can be from hell is if both your parents are or you die and get sent here. So know, it was never my choice. But anyway, every year on your birthday I could go through a portal and spend the day with you, although you didn't know, I was there. And it was the happiest day of every year. I looked forward to seeing you grow and get older, smarter, and more beautiful. And once the day was over, I missed you and longed for your next birthday. So that's why I can sense you so well."