A Memory

Taehyung POV:

-His Bedroom-

I was laying on my bed trying to fall asleep, but my mind was clouded with thoughts of Y/N.

Being without her is detrimental to my heart...all I want to do is hold her in my arms but i'm reminded of the solitary I felt before we met.

In the midst of my thoughts, someone knocked on the door and I sat up to meet them.

"Come in." My head maid came in

"Hello Your Majesty, where is Miss Y/N? She is not in her room." She asked as I walked to the window

"....she left..." I said in almost a whisper

"What..why did she leave? What happened?"

"I myself am confused too."

"What are you going to do?"

"That I also don't know...if I force her back, she will come to resent not only me but this castle as well. And if I let her come back on her own, I would have to wait for her. And I can't wait again. I won't wait again. I finally have her in my arms but yet it feels she is millions of miles away..."

"Your Majesty, she has no idea of the power she holds over this Kingdom. We need a Queen and you know it too. You saw how the entire Kingdom became barren...when your parents died......now it is your turn to change it. Did you notice how it stopped snowing when she arrived? We need her....these last few days I have noticed a change in your behavior, and it seems your happy. You must go tell her how you really feel and bring her back." I turned my gaze to the women on my left

"Thank you."

"Your welcome My Maje-" More knocking came from the door

★Flashback★

Eun Soo POV:

I decided to take a walk around the castle and my feet led me to Taehyung's wing in the castle.

As I approached I heard people talking and went to see who it was.

I ended in front of a door that was slightly open and saw Taehyung talking to that bitch but quickly walked over to the other side so they wouldn't notice me.

I peeked in and saw a gorgeous room, unlike my bland one.

"This was empty the last time I came to the castle. He decorated it just for her. Why don't I get special treatment? I am the Princess, she is just some random girl." I turn my head back around and notice a figure hiding in the shadow staring at me.

Ah yes, it is the vampire I called for. I begin to walk over to him and hide in the shadow as well, keeping my identity a secret because if Taehyung found out I was a vampire he would kill me.

"Your Majesty, what do you need from me?"

"Shhh keep your voice down...unless you want to die." I turn my head around again to make sure no one is coming

"I need you to kill that girl in that room over there. She must be alone, so do it when you get the first chance. I need her dead, got it? So keep a close eye on her."

"Yes, Your Majesty." Once he finished his sentence I dismissed him and walked back to the wretch's room to say hello."

★End of Flashback★

-Back to Present Time-

"Come in."

"Your Majesty~" The head maid bowed to me and turned around to bow towards the Princess then left us alone.