Just the Beginning

Third Person POV:

For the next thousand and five hundred years, Taehyung visited her on her birthday.

And every year he hoped that the day she turned fifteen would come very soon.

He hated how he could not touch her; how he could not hold her in his arms. Because she had no idea who he was.

Every time he saw her she looked more beautiful than the last and was surprised at how her beauty could amaze him each and every time.

He learned through his visits each year that her favorite colors were pale pink and black. How she loved the ocean and with that came her favorite animal; a dolphin. Her favorite dessert was mint chocolate chip ice cream.

And even though he was happy to see her and who she would become the next year, it pained him that she had no idea of him and what importance she was to him. How she had full control over him and everything that revolved around him and didn't know.

Sometimes it seemed that she was happy with the life she had and didn't need him nor care that there was such a person right there who was willing to give her the world and nonetheless his heart.

He wanted to tell her everything, show her his world and share the new one he created for her, but time wasn't on their side...or her side.

Little did he know that he chose the wrong family and she was living a life full of suffering.

A life of literal pain. The person who broke her was her first best friend; her father.  He started the life of betrayal and every friend she ever made after him kept it going.

They broke her emotionally, physically, and mentally. You could say they took her heart out of her chest and ripped it in front of her, which left her with nothing.

She was giving up and wanted to end it all, along with having no dreams for the future, she had no dreams for love either.

Now it was her who had no hope and he who contained so much hope.

But soon enough their worlds would collide and hopefully break the pain in each other's heart and change each other's ill-fated relationship with the world, which would one day change their destiny of being broken.

They were the only ones that could mend each other.

They were so close yet so far.

And the one thing that united them, even when they were apart was they both were looking at the moon. 

Y/N POV:

I was now on the floor crying in pain after I had disobeyed him and he pushed me into a door frame.

He walked away without a single care, yet I still cared for him.

I wonder if I will be saved from this hell.

That night I laid in my bed crying.

I didn't want to be here anymore.

I wanted out, I wanted a place that I could call home.

Because this didn't feel like home, it felt like a prison being stuck with a family that doesn't care about me.

Taehyung POV:

I sat on my throne thinking about Y/N. I missed her and it had only been six months since I had seen her last. I wonder what she's doing now, I hope she is doing well...

"Your majesty?"

"Yes, Jin what is it?" I said not even glancing at Jin

"The vampires would like to meet with you, sir."