Part 8

No one's POV:

Todoroki was sitting on his bed picking at his bandages, asking himself, 'All I do is make mistakes, why can't I be normal?' A taunting voice replied. 'Because you aren't normal, your a mistake.' He curled into a ball on the verge of tears when Aizawa came in. "Shoto? Are you ok?" The older asked the boy. Todoroki stayed silent, figuring Aizawa would yell at him like his father does the second he opens his mouth. "Kid?" Aizawa asked slowly walking over and sitting on the edge of the bed. "Recovery Girl told me what happened." Aizawa said looking guiltily at the wall. "I'm not mad, I will never be mad at you." Todoroki looked over his shoulder at Aizawa. "I just want you to be safe and happy." Aizawa said turning away from the wall to make eye contact with Shoto. He softly put his hand on Todorokis shoulder careful not to scare him. "I want you to know no matter what, Mic and I will never stop loving you." Aizawa said softly. Shoto felt tears bubbling down his face, and before he knew it he was sobbing in Aizawas arms. Aizawa sat there rubbing his hand soothingly up and down Aizawas back, softly humming a song he was one sung as a kid (solder, poet, king- by The Oh Hellos). Todorokis tears came to a stop, his breaths evening out, and his grip on Aizawas shirt loosening. He was asleep. Aizawa gently moved Todoroki to the bed and turned off the light. He walked out of the room to see Shinsou smiling softly at him, "I remember that song." Shinsou said looking up from his phone. "You always had me sing if to you before you slept." Aizawa said walking over to the couch. "Is he ok?" Shinsou asked. "I....don't know...." Aizawa sighed, "His life has been so tiring and painful. He's so fragile and scared all the time. I wish I could help him." Aizawa whispered sadly to Shinsou. "You are helping him dad, your helping him as much as you can." "I'll be able to help him more once his asshole of a father is rotting in prison." Aizawa said with venom. "He's not already in jail." Shinsou said with surprise and anger. "No, with the loss of All Might the Hero Commission can't risk having the public lose another Pro,  we just have to wait a little." Aizawa said losing the hatred from his voice entirely. "It will get better, for everyone, we just have to wait." Shinsou said looking over to his dad. Aizawa couldn't help but smile at his usually gloomy, anti-social son already protecting his new sibling. But sadly the heart warming moment came to an end when Mic decided to barge through the door. "HELLO-" Mic didn't even get to finish his loud greeting before both Aizawa and Shinsou sooshed him. Mic confusingly looked at his husband and son. Aizawa silently pointed towards Todorokis door. Mic peeked in to see Todoroki curled up like a cat at the top of his bed, chest moving up and down slowly with every breath, and a calm expression on his face. Mic smiled, heart melting at the sight. "Awww." He whispered as softly as he could. Mic shut the door gently and walked over to his family. They all sat together, whispering to one another careful not to wake the sleeping boy. None knowing what what would happen the next day.

Hello guys, I'm still taking a brake but I thought that I would put out another chapter for you guy. I wanted to say thank you for all the love you have given me and understanding why I have to take a brake. I would also like to say that my grandma will be ok, she will be getting surgery and I will see her in March, also big thanks to my editor I-am-the-gay-agenda for helping me get this chapter out so soon. Love you all, bye!