Part 11

A/N This chapter is set at the time Shoto was in the common room with the others.

No one's POV
Aizawa and Mic walked back from their meeting with Nezu. A silence filled the air. Both waiting for the other to say something. It was a while before Mic spoke, "they really can't do anything!" He said surprisingly quietly as he continued to look forward. Aizawa stared at Mic as he thought, "...yeah. With All Might no longer being a pro hero. They can't take Endeavor away. It would be catastrophic. They are gonna keep an eye on him for now, but.." Aizawa trailed off as he stopped walking. He looked down as he crossed his arms over his chest. Mic turned back to look at him, "..are you okay?" Mic said as he walked over to his husband. Aizawa looked towards the floor as he spoke, "what if...we can't help..." Aizawa said. Mic was shocked, he could hear the pain and sadness in his voice. "W-what do you mean?" Mic said as he put a hand on Aizawa's shoulder. "What if we can't help Shoto? What if we're not good enough... what if we fail?" Aizawa looked up towards Mic as tears slipped down his cheeks. Mic knew what he was talking about. He felt the same. What if they couldn't save Todoroki on their own? What if they were too late? Mic tried not to think about what could happen. He grabbed his husbands hands and looked him in the eyes as he spoke softly, "it will be okay. We will save Todoroki in time. And besides, we aren't alone. We have Shinsou, class 1-a, and the other teachers to help. And most importantly..." Mic held Aizawa's head in his hands, "...we have each other" Mic said as he gave a soft kiss on Aizawa's forehead. Aizawa couldn't help but smile. Most saw Mic as this loud, obnoxious, teacher that was naïve and childlike. But there was a side to him that only a few saw. A side of a loving, compassionate, caring man who would do anything for the ones he loved. That's something that Aizawa loved about him. Aizawa hugged him tightly as his tears slowly stopped. Mic and Aizawa continued their walk back to the teacher dorm. Hand in hand.
——————————————————————
When they got back, they saw Shinsou on the couch going through different DVDs. "Shinsou we're back!" Mic yelled. Aizawa covers his ears. 'Annnndddd he's back' Aizawa thought as he chuckled. "Shinsou, where is Todoroki?" Aizawa said as he walked over to his son. "Oh, he left a note, he said that class 1-a wanted to talk with him in the common room," Shinsou said as he put down the DVDs. "Ah okay. Can you do me a favor and go tell him that we are back from the meeting?" "Sure," Shinsou said as he walked to the door "wait! First clean up the-" before Aizawa could finish, Shinsou was already out the door. "-DVDs..." Aizawa huffed as he went over and started to pick up the mess that his son made. It wasn't long before Shinsou came back with Todoroki not too far behind. Aizawa and Mic were so happy and proud of Todoroki for taking with class 1-a and starting some friendships. Aizawa looked out the window. He hasn't know Todoroki for very long, but he knows that he, Mic, and Shinsou would do anything for him. And tomorrow.... that theory will be tested.

HI GUYS! I hope you guys like this chapter! Also, I would like to state that I have no idea about how this story will go. Anyway, thanks to my amazing editor Sad_Bread  love you guys! Bye bye!