Part 4

Whispers
Todoroki hates whispers, people always whisper around him,
'It's shouto Todoroki'
'That's Endeavor's kid'.
Todoroki shrank behind Aizawa, anxiety eating away at him,
"Quite!"
Aizawa yelled over his students, making them all go quite, "I know you all have questions, they will be answered soon, but for now, this is Shouto Todoroki. He's 13 and will be staying with me, as my son, until further notice. If you so much as hurt a hair on his head, I will personally come after you." Everyone was slightly scared, while Todoroki was in awe that someone would care that much about him,
"Fallow me kid," Aizawa said as he walked to the elevator. Todoroki fallowed behind him silently, watching the students with interest and worry.
When they entered the elevator Aizawa pressed a button and the doors slowly closed, Todoroki let out a breath he didn't know he was holding, "they seem nice," Todoroki said quietly, still looking straight forward, Aizawa looked down at him and chuckled lightly, "you have no idea kid,"
———————————————————
Todoroki was sitting in his new room unpacking while Aizawa was talking to the other staff members of UA about and Todoroki's hole situation. He went threw his stuff and found and old picture frame of his siblings and mom, he placed it next to his bed and just sat there, thinking about everything that has happened the last couple of weeks, but before he could go any further into his thoughts, there was a knock at the main door, he got up and left his room and went to the main door, he opened it slowly so just his head was sticking out, and who was out there?
All the girls of class 1a, "um....can I help...you?" Todoroki asked suspiciously, "he is cute!!" One with pink hair said, "don't mind her," one with a black ponytail said, "we were wondering if you wanted to come to the common and hang out with us, "u..um..." Todoroki was nervous, he never had friends before or even hang out with other kids, his dad always said 'friends are a waste of time'. Todoroki stood at the door awkwardly not knowing how to say 'no', but before he could get a chance to speak the girl with brown hair grabbed him and said, " of course he dose!" she dragged him down to the common room with all the girls trailing behind him, 'this is going to be a long day' he thought.