Part 5

A/N this is what Todoroki is wearing, (in the picture). Plus, he has big bags under his eyes, kinda like Shinso's. He is wearing black skinny jeans, and black and white converse, and a black choker.
———————————————
Everyone stared at the half n half boy, while he stood there shyly, not knowing why the others would want to see or talk to him, "u-um.... can I...help you?" Todoroki said quietly while looking down, "huh? Oh no. We just wanted to meet you." Todoroki looked up to see who the voice belonged to, it was a girl with purple hair,  "oh" Todoroki said as he scanned the room, "My name is Jiro." Said the girl with purple hair. They all stared to introduce them selfs one by one, "And I'm Kirishima but you can just call me 'bro'!"
After they were done some the girls had an idea, "we should play never have I ever!" Mina said, "that way we can know more about Todoroki!" Everyone agreed, Todoroki didn't like the idea, but he didn't want to make them angry, so, they all sat in a circle and held up ten fingers, "I'll start!" Denki said, "never have I ever.... had a cat!" Jiro, Kouda, and Momo put there one finger down, "that's lame!" Bakugou said, "never have I ever almost died!" Ida, Deku, Denki, and Todoroki put there hands down, "you almost died Todoroki-Kun!?!?" Mina said, "I'd rather not talk about it", he said quietly, "why don't you say one Todoroki?" Deku said, "I-... um" Todoroki said as he thought, I don't want to make them mad, but I want to win! "N-never have I-I ever been a high schooler." He said softly, everyone put a finger down, "wait.. How old are you Todoroki?" Sero said, "13." Everyone was shocked at the fact, "if your not a high schooler, then why are you here?" Tsu said.
Todoroki looked down shyly and whispered, "Aizawa is my adoptive dad..."
"What!?"
"Sense when!?!?"
"Why?"
"Wow!!"
Todoroki was overwhelmed with all the questions, but, there was one in particular that made him almost cry, "were are your real parents?" Denki asked, "DUDE!"
"You can't just ask that!"
"What the fuck!?"
They were all yelling at Denki for asking a stupid and personal question, only a few saw Todoroki get up and run to the door and leave the building, "Todoroki wait!" Uraraka yelled after him. Todoroki ran to the teachers conference room to try and find Aizawa, but, he didn't know the building that well, Aizawa only had time to show him around a little.
After a while Todoroki was lost on the big campus, he was in a random hall way and had no idea we're he was.
He slid down the wall and hugged his knees close to his chest, he softly cried to himself.
Todoroki was to lost in thought, that he didn't even here someone come up to him, "hello, boy"
Todoroki looked up to see a mouse-man in front of him, "are you lost?" He said calmly,
"I-I...I can't f-find..da- Aizawa.." Todoroki said as he choked on his tears, "oh! You must be Todoroki! Aizawa told me a lot about you!" The mouse-man said as he sat next to Todoroki, "I'm Nezu, I'm the principal of this school," he said, "your dad gave the teachers and I a good ol talking to about what would happen if we were bad to you," Nezu said while mimic her Aizawa's mean face in a funny way, Todoroki chuckled as he whipped his tears, "he cates for you very much Shoto," Nezu said calmly again, that made Todoroki smile, "now, lets go find you dad." He said as he and Todoroki got up. They started to make there way to Aizawa, and in the mean time, Todoroki already forgot what happed with class 1-a, for he was to busy talking to his new friend.

Hey guys!! Sorry this took so long! I'm so sorry! I hope you liked it though!!