Part 2

No pov*
The head of the police was starting to get suspicious, there were so many calls saying that Endeavor was hurting a child no one knew about, that maybe, maybe it was true.
He called Aizawa to go and investigate.
Aizawa was the best underground hero, and was really good at stealth.
So later that night when Endeavor was on night patrol, Aizawa snuck into his house and took a look around.
He came in threw one of the down stares windows as quietly as he could.
He didn't hear anything or see anything dispassionate he walked around, until he stepped in something sticky and wet
'What the hell?' He thought and he turned on a flash light to get a better look,
'Blood!?' Aizawa shown his flash light and saw a trail of blood leading down to the basement.
Just as he was about to open the door he herd quite sobs and coughs coming from it.
He then herd a faint cry for help.
Aizawa kicked open the door and ran down the stairs, what he saw made him want to barf,
He saw a 13 year old boy beaten to the brink of death.
He was pale, thin, small, and covered in blood,
"Kid? Kid! Can you hear me? I'm hear you help you!" Aizawa said as he looked around for a key to unlock the cuffs, "h...hel...help...m...me....please...." the boy said as he was about to pass out.
Aizawa found the key and got the Todoroki out of the basement, he called 911 as he also tried to stop some of the bleeding, "kid, you gotta stay awake, ok? Please don't go..." Aizawa said as the kid went in and out of consciousness.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The ambulance came and took Todoroki to a hospital with Aizawa in the back with him.
~~~~~~~~~~
Aizawa just got done talking with the police and was now waiting for the doctor to update him on Todoroki's health.
'How could no one have noticed?' Aizawa thought, 'this poor kid' Aizawa was filled with rage and wanted Endeavor arrested immediately.
"Ah! You must be Aizawa!" The doctor said as he walked over to Him, "I have some good news! Shoto will be okay. He heels fast. And he is awake, but, he is skittish and scared, so be careful?" The doctor said, "of course." Aizawa said as he made his way to the hospital room.
He slowly opens the door to see Todoroki sitting on the bed hugging his knees looking out the window. When he herd the creek of the door he jumped and looked at Aizawa in fear, "its ok kid. I'm not gonna hurt you," Aizawa said as he slowly walked over to the small boy, "my name is Aizawa, I'm here to make sure your ok." He said as he sat down in a chair.
Todoroki watched his movement with worry.
When he realized Aizawa wasn't going to hurt him, he relaxed, "I'm fine, thank you," Todoroki said quietly, his voice low and dry, barely a whisper, "good, good." Aizawa said, Todoroki smiled at the amount of care that this adult who didn't even know him, (no one really dose), is worrying so much for him.
The two sat there and talked, manly Aizawa, who wanted till visiting hours were over, to leave. As he walked over to the door, he made a promise to Todoroki, a promise to find him a home. A good one.