Part 6

Nezu and Todoroki soon found Aizawa in his office trying to ignore Ms.Joke,
"For the last time... I'm married and have two kids!" Todoroki herd Aizawa say to Ms. Joke, Todoroki couldn't help but feel even more happy after he herd Aizawa call him his son.
"Aizawa, I found someone looking for you," Nezu said as he opened the door, "oh. There you are Sho, I was just gonna come and get you." Aizawa said as he stood up from his chair and walked over to Todoroki, "is this the other kid!?" Ms.Joke said as she smiled brightly, "yes, he is my kid. Now, Shoto and I will be taking our leave." Aizawa said as he and Todoroki Wales out of the room, but before they left Shoto stuck his head threw the door and called out calmly, "it was nice to meet you Mr.Nezu, and you to Ms.Joke."
Todoroki and Aizawa walked back to the main dorms together, (A/N I would like to state the Todoroki, even tho 13, is tall, but not as tall as 15 year old Todoroki.) "Momo texted me," Aizawa said as he continued to look forward as he walked, "o..oh..." Todoroki said, Worried of what she may have told him, "what...what did she... what did she say..?" Todoroki said as he looked up to his adoptive dad, worried that he would be mad. Why? He didn't know. Aizawa was silent for a bit as he continued to walk, "Denki didn't mean it," Aizawa said, "he has a kind heart, but he just doesn't know when to hold his tongue." Aizawa said as he looked down to Todoroki, "they are just confused and curious, but, if they do do anything to make you upset again, let me know. I will handle it myself." Aizawa said with a hit of anger in his eyes, "..ok..." Todoroki said as he looked down, "just don't beat them up to much," Todoroki said in a lighter tone, Aizawa chuckled as he put an arm around Todoroki. They continued to walk to the dorms. From far away it might look like a father and son joking around and having fun, but, when you look closer, you can see a broken boy, trying not to say anything wrong so he doesn't get hurt, and a pro hero trying his best to make the broken boy, his son, better.

HELLO! I hope you like this chapter! Sorry it's so short!