Part 7

TW: blood, swearing, cutting, other bad juju.
Todoroki went to the teacher dorms (which are a lot bigger) to unpack his stuff, when he herd a knock at his door.
Todoroki's POV
I went to my room and started to unpack my clothes, or the very few I had, but at the bottom of my bag, I noticed a picture of me and my siblings, all of us, even Touya...

It was a photo that my mom took

It was a photo that my mom took. I miss them so much. I smiled with tears in my eyes as I set the photo up on my night stand next to my bed. As I grabbed my last shirt I saw another photo at the bottom of my bag, but this time, it didn't make me happy,

It was taken by a famous photographer wanting to get a photo of the 'perfect family' but it was all fake, fake laughter, fake smiles, fake family, "every god dam thing is fake!" I shout as I throw the picture to the ground, glass shattered everywhere

No ones POV
Todoroki grabbed the photo from the ground, cutting himself in the proses because of all the glass, tears streaming down his face, "EVERY THING IS FUCKING FAKE!" He yelled as his left side burst into flames, the photo burning in front of his eyes. He fell to the ground crying as his left put it's self out and the photo fell to the ground. The door to his room was violently shoved open, revealing a purpled hair insomniac.he gasped at the sight in front of him, a little broken boy, with his hands bleeding, glass everywhere, and a photo on the ground burning away to ash.he ran over to put the fire out, then quickly went over to the broken boy, "hey, hey, it's ok, event thing is gonna be ok," he said reassuringly. He hugged Todoroki tightly while he whispers calming nothings into his ear, "let me see your arm" the purple hairs boy said as he reached out to Todoroki, Todoroki slowly put his arm out to the other, even thought he had no idea who he was, he felt like he could trust him, "I need to take you to recovery girl, there is still glass embedded in your arm," he said flipping Todoroki's arm over carefully, Todoroki looked at him in fear, 'if I go to recovery girl, she will tell Aizawa, if Aizawa finds out then he will be mad! He could hurt me' Todoroki thoughts went wild. He quickly pulled his arm to he chest in fear. The purpled haired teen looked at him sadly, he knew what he was thinking, he actually knew a lot about Todoroki, Aizawa told him it all. "He won't hurt you, no one will ever again," he said with a reassuring smile. Todoroki looked at him in shock, 'how does he know what I was thinking!?'. "I promise... little bro,"  Todoroki looked at his confused, but then he remembered a conversation he had with Aizawa at the hospital.
Flash back
Aizawa looked over to Todoroki, "I need to tell you something..." he said nervously, "what...what is it?" Todoroki asked a little panicked, "I have another son, his name is Shinsou, he is a very sweet boy, he's 15..." Aizawa said as he trailed off. Todoroki on one hand, was relieved that it wasn't something bad, it would be cool to have another brother. But on the other hand, he already has a family, a brother and a sister. He thought for a moment, before he made up his mind, he would be happy to meet Shinsou, but he refuses let him replace Natsuo, Fyumiy,...Touya. "I would like to meet him," Todoroki said with a small smile, Aizawa smiled back at him, "that's good, you can meet him when your ready."
End of flash back
"...Shinsou..?" Todoroki whispered, "yeah, that's me" Shinsou whispered back, "now, let me help you."
Time skip
"Let me check your arm dear," Recovery girl said as she reached out for Todoroki's arm. Todoroki slowly handed his arm to Recovery Girl. Recovery Girl gasped at the sight, There was blood and glass all threw out his arm, "oh sweetie, how did this happen?" She asked softly, looking at Todoroki for some sort of answer. Todoroki didn't answer, opting to lower his head. She looked to Shinsou for answers instead, realizing she wasn't getting any from Todoroki. "it as an accident, a glass fell, that's all" Shinsou stated calmly. Todoroki was glad that Shinsou didn't tell the truth, even thought he probably should have, "I see, well, I'm going to have to remove the glass out before the cuts get infected," she said as she walked over to a desk to get a few supplies, "it will hurt a little" she said voice full of honey.
Time skip
"All done, pumpkin" she said as she finished rapping his arm and hand up in bandages, "I have yet to tell Aizawa," she said as she glanced at Todoroki, "but I will have to tell him you know?" She said. Todoroki just nodded, "ok, you two just go back to the teachers dorms and wait for him there," Todoroki got up and went out the door, never saying a word the hole time. Shinsou was about to fallow him, but before he could, Recovery gurl stooped him, "you need to tell Aizawa what you really saw. Todoroki isn't..." she paused as she looked for the word she wanted to use, "mentally stable, he could do more things like that, maybe worse." Shinsou just looked at her, he knew he had to tell Aizawa, he new it was the right thing to do, "yeah.." he said as he trailed off. Shinsou left the room and saw Todoroki at the end of the hall. They both silently walked back to the teacher dorms, wondering what would happen next.
Hey guys!!! Sorry that this took so long to publish, I've been under a lot of stress lately, but I'm glad I got this chapter out! Also, I got an editor!!! Their account is I-am-the-gay-agenda go check them out and give them a fallow! They make my chapters so much better! Also, I might not post for a while, I've been very busy and this takes up a lot of time, but I will still work on chapters and send them to my editor. Love you guys! Merry Christmas!!!!!