Part 3

After a few days, Todoroki was released from the hospital. Aizawa came to pick him up and explain what was going to happen to him, "hey, Todoroki." Aizawa said as he walked into Todoroki's hospital room were Todoroki was waiting. "Aizawa," Todoroki said with a small grin on his face as he walked up to the adult. Over the week that Todoroki was in the hospital the two grew very, very, close, and Todoroki wouldn't speak to anyone but Aizawa. "I'm here to pick you up and ask you some questions." The smile on the boys face slowly disappeared and a look of fear grew in his eyes. Todoroki hates people asking him questions. Most the questions were about his father and past. He wished they would ask him normal questions, questions that other kids his age got asked, like 'how's school' or 'do you like anyone'. He just wanted to be normal. He sat down on the bed while Aizawa sat in the chair across it, "listen kid, right know things are tricky." Aizawa said in a low, hushed voice, "Child Services don't know we're to put you." Todoroki's breath quicken, he was scared he would be sent to and orphanage, "and the press will find out about you and Endeavor soon. I care to much about you to be sent to some old home or to be attacked by the public, so what I'm saying is...." Aizawa looked away from Todoroki and rubbed his neck, Todoroki's eyes filled with hope, hope that the adult would ask him that one question that would change his life, ".....I....I want you to be my son...." Aizawa said as he looked back at Todoroki with the same hope that is in Todoroki's eyes. Todoroki started crying as he jumped into Aizawa's arms, into his new dad's arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Right now Aizawa was staying in the teacher dorms at UA (in case of a villain attack) and he's trying to figure out how to tell the kid that he will have to meet class 1a, "hey kid?" Aizawa said as he drove to UA, "yeah Aizawa?" Todoroki said from the back seat,
"You know how I live at UA right now?"
"Yeah?"
"Well, I teach a class and.... you'll probably have to meet them."
Todoroki's breath quickened, he hates meeting new people, especially tons of loud, rude, teenagers that asks to many questions, "oh" Todoroki said quietly, "don't worry, there a good lot.... except for bakugou," Aizawa said while driving, "anyway, you'll like them."
They finally pulled into the UA parking spot,  Aizawa got out of the car while Todoroki grabbed his bag and also got out of the car.
Todoroki was in shock, the school was huge!
He followed Aizawa into the side building,
When Aizawa opened the door all eyes we on the small bi haired boy, who knew that this day would changed his life.