CHAPTER 14

Y'all I need help! I Ben simpin' for psychopath like John wick 😗✌️

Also sorry for short chapter!
__________________________________________

JIMIN'S P.O.V

"Hey baby? Do you wanna go trash a wedding happening near the bar?" Jungkook asked jimin as he sat down next to him. "Of course!" Jimin said bored of staying in the room. "Ok then get ready" Jungkook said getting up and wearing his party clothes as for Jimin he did the same. "Let's go. And hope the other don't notice" Jimin nodded. They both left the hotel and went to the wedding getting inside with a crowd of people. "We did it" jimin told Jungkook. "Fuck. I need to go to the restroom baby be right back. Stay here" Jimin nodded and when Jungkook left he immediately went to the food section. his eyes widen as he saw candy, cupcakes, juices, chips, and fruit. "Mmm" Jimin said shoving in watermelon and orange in his mouth. He then went to see if Jungkook got out of the restroom but instead he saw him talking to a girl. 'It's ok. Jimin his allowed to take to other people. They wouldn't rob him from you' He said inside his mind but that's wasn't working. He grew more and more Jealous until he couldn't control it and went up to Jungkook. Kissing him hardly. "Baby! I missed you" Jimin said smirking at the woman. "Ok so you have my number if you need me" the woman said now smirking at Jimin before going somewhere. "Why the fuck do you have her number?! Do you know what don't even answer me. I'm mad at you let's go back" Jimin said dragging Jungkook to the food section grabbing some food before dragging him back home.
***
*NEXT MORNING*
Jungkook groaned as he woke up his whole body hurting as Jimin forced him to sleep on the floors. "Finally you wake up. Let's go with the others" Jimin said still mad at him. Jungkook just chuckled at Jimin being jealous.
*END OF CHAPTER*