CHAPTER 4

JIMIN'S P.O.V
I woke up to my ass hurting. Then I remembered what happened. I knew I shouldn't have drunk with Taehyung! Ugh! I left my bed without waiting up Jungkook and took a shower.

I also was making breakfast for me and him after I finished my shower because I'm not such an evil person. That's when I heard noises in my bedroom. 'I guess he woke up' "oh Babyyy" I heard him say coming down.

"I'm not your baby! And here your food when you finish it. Right over there is the door very wide for you to leave me alone!" I said. "Oh baby that's no way to talk to me. Why would you what me to leave I mean after what happened between us" he said smirking.

"What happened between us was a mistake and if your not leaving then I am" I said as I left Taehyung's House.

I knocked on his door. "What Jimin what you doing here?!? We have work!" He said. "Let's skip it. I mean I am not feeling well and I need someone to take care of me" I said.

"Of course! Anything to not go to work" he said hugging me. "Come in. What's this?" He said smirking while touching one of my hickeys. "N-nothing" I said nervous. I started walking away but of course I couldn't. "Jiminie come back here! Oh wait you can't haha" Taehyung said walking to me. "How? tell me what happened?"

"Jungkook fucked me" I told him turning red. "Ooooo I see" he said smirking again. I hit his arm. "Taehyungie stop. Now take care of me"

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V
I saw Jimin being too close with Taehyung. I should surprise them.

JIMIN'S P.O.V
We looked mostly used our phones and having little talks until we both got a phone call from work. "Park Jimin you are fired from your Job for being irresponsible" Then he hang up. "Did you get the call too?" I asked Taehyung. "If they also fired you when ya." "What are we going to do now? Just because he missed one day." "I know. But, to be honest at least now we can get a job that is worth our time" he said also upset.

"Oh I see my Jiminie is sad. I don't like seeing him sad. I have an idea! Let's go eat ice cream!" Said Taehyung. I immediately nodded because it's food! We left it's house and went to a nearby ice cream place then went to sit on a bench. "Found you" someone said seriously. "You again!" I said. "Hello I'm Jeon Jungkook. Jimin's boyfriend" Jungkook said ignoring me. "Hello I'm Taehyung his soulmate" "So, I heard you guys got fired" "Wait your Jeon Jungkook as the mafia?!" Asked Taehyung. "They one and only" "No wonder you seem familiar" "Jungkook don't tell me your the one who told our boss to fire us!" "Maybe I did or maybe I didn't. You never know baby boy but if you want to then I could help you guys by letting both of you to live with me" "Never I would rather be dead before living with you!" I said. "Of course!" Said Taehyung. I glared at him.

***
I can't believe Taehyung convince me to live with Jungkook.

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V
Ok good they both are coming to live with me so now I can make sure Taehyung isn't too close to Jimin.

*END OF CHAPTER*
_______________________________________
Thoughts?