CHAPTER 16

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY HOBI!!!! 🥳🎊🎉🎂🎈

3RD PERSON P.O.V
After a hour at the museum. They both are at a restaurant as Jimin was hungry like always. "Baby, are you sure you will finish all of this?" Asked Jungkook trying to start a conversation. "Are you calling me fat?!" Jimin said glaring at him. "No- I mean-ugh Did you like our date?" "Yes! It was actually very fun!" Jimin said. "Thanks nices" Jungkook said as they started eating. "Done staring?" Asked Jimin as Jungkook would only look at Jimin while eating. "I just can't believe your mine" Jungkook said holding Jimin's hand. "I have to use the bathroom!" Jimin said.

'Omg! Jimin clam down remember what he did to you! Remember! He fucking forced me to marry him and he raped me! How can I fall for him! Let me just wash my face. I can't love him I can't!' Jimin thought and said to himself. After he finished washing his face with just water he was about to leave back to Jungkook but, he got a call from his father which is really rare. "Oh what took you so long? I thought you escape." "I was just taking my time you know?" "Ok then I just finished eating let's go?" "Sure I'm very tired right now" "Ok, but just saying I need you to be up at 8pm for a surprise also when we get to the hotel I need to talk to you" Jimin nodded as Jungkook said that in his serious tone.

***

They are now in their bedroom sitting on the bed. "Jeon Jimin, I need to ask you in all seriousness. Do you love me?" Jungkook asked as he was tried of Jimin playing with his heart. Sure, he did crazy things to Jimin but love Can make you do crazy things or even make you crazy. Even when it's love at first sight. "I-I don't love you Jungkook" Jimin said trying not to show any emotion.

*END OF CHAPTER*
__________________________________________
Y'all I missed hobi's live and their first OT7 live. 🥲 I'm officially not sleeping anymore.