CHAPTER 11

JIMIN'S P.O.V

I walked up to Jungkook and slapped the shit out of him. "Let's go home! And you ladies get off this man before I bet you up!" That were scared and left while I just dragged Jungkook to his car and told him to drive. "Aww is my Jiminie Jealous?" "No" I said looking out the window. "Are you sure???" He said teasing me. "I said no" "So Jiminie is it true I'm yours" "No your not. I will ever date someone like you" "Aww you don't have to l-" "Oh look we're home already" I said getting out the car and getting inside not before locking Jungkook outside. I went upstairs and also locked myself in our bedroom and fell asleep.
*NEXT DAY*
6:00am

"Good morning Jin-Hyung! How was camping? Oh wait have you seen Jungkook?" I asked curious. "Oh his actually sleeping in the living room since someone locked him outside" I turned red and left to the living room. "Hey hey Jungkook wake up." "Mmm 5 more mins" "Ok then I guess I can just leave and never come back then" "I'm up" Jungkook said. "Let's go eat!" I said happily because food is my happiness. "Ok jiminie" he said back hugging me. "Wait what is up with you???" Asked Jungkook "Absolutely nothing just feeling nice today" I said "Ok then let's eat"

*AFTER BREAKFAST*

"I'm going to take a shower after we have to get ready for our wedding today" "Ok" I nodded kinda sad because I never imagined being forced to get married. "let's actually take a shower together to be faster" I nodded knowing their is no point of arguing and went up stairs. "PARK JIMIN!" I heard Jungkook. I went to our closet. "Why do all my clothes have holes in them?" "Because I wanted to teach you a lesson now bye I'm going to take a shower." I said laughing

*AT THE WEDDING*

"Do you Jeon Jungkook take Park Jimin as your beloved Husband?" "I do" "Do you Park Jimin take Joen Jungkook as your beloved Husband?" "I do" "Before I let you guys marry each other. Does someone have something to say?" "I do not accept this marriage!" ??? Said.

*END OF CHAPTER*
______________________________________________
I know I took so long to update but I wasn't feeling well and still and not with my mental health. But you guys shouldn't wait. Ily.💜