CHAPTER 7

JIMIN'S P.O.V
After the house tour Hobi and I became friends and are about to go eat dinner. "Come on Jiminie you sit here" said Jungkook patting the spot next to him. I just sighed and sat there.

"So how was the house tour, Love?" He asked. "It was fun! Right Jiminie?" Hobi answered instead of me. "I was asking my love not you Hobi. Im only letting you get away with this because I'm in a good mood- Oh I see you came back from your date with Hongjoong how was it?" Said Jungkook as he saw Taehyung and Hongjoong holding hands. "It was great!" Said Taehyung. "Now if you excuse us we got to do something important" said Hongjoong carrying Taehyung to his bedroom.

"Good thing the walls are soundproof" said Jin. "Yes good thing but what about you sweet heart. How you feeling?" Asked Jungkook. "I'm fine just tried" I replied quietly. We then ate in silence. After eating everybody said good night and went to their bed rooms.

"Baby since Taehyung is getting fuck already don't you thing it's your turn now?" "No, Jungkook. I'm tried" I said going to bed and laying down. "Ok it's fine but tomorrow park jimin you can not escape from me" he said also going to bed and back hugging me.

***

I woke up to Jungkook not hugging me anymore. I left his bed and went to the bathroom. As I was going to close the door I saw him getting naked. "Omg! Jungkook why couldn't you tell me!?" "Why it's not like you haven't seen my body before" he said calmly. "But now thinking about it I think we should take a shower together" he said trying to undress me. Eventually we did shower together and he was teasing me.

After taking a shower. He told me to get ready Because we are going somewhere special. After getting ready into the clothes he picked I went downstairs.

"Baby I see your ready let's go

"Baby I see your ready let's go." He said holding my hand.

" He said holding my hand

***

We went to this place "Magic Shop" to try on outfits for our wedding. Great. Something "really" special/fun. "Hello I am here for my soon to be husband to try some outfits for our wedding" said Jungkook not letting go of me for one second. "Oh but aren't you not supposed to see your soon to be husband outfit in your wedding day?" She asked a flirty to Jungkook. Which I didn't care one bit. "We aren't that type of couple" he said rolling his eyes and went in to kissing my lips which I kiss back to not get killed. "Ok sir right this way" she told us still trying to flirt with him but still we followed her.

*End of chapter*
______________________________________
Thoughts?