CHAPTER 18

3RD PERSON P.O.V

"Perfect!" Taehyung said as he and Jimin just brought their new clothes for hobi's birthday. "Let's go back to the hotel. Our man's might me waiting for us" Taehyung said smirking as they went to Jungkook's driver. "Aish! You and your dirty mind!"
Jimin said teasing him. "I was just joking unless" Taehyung said laughing.

***
"Finally you guys arrived! I was about to go hunt for you." Jungkook said going to kiss Jimin. "I missed you so much" "Stop overreacting! I was only gone for an hour" "In that hour I almost went crazy. Imagine if your gone forever" Jungkook said hugging Jimin leaving little pecks on his neck. "Awww so cute! When will be like this?" Taehyung asked his man Hongjoong who was back hugging him. "Soon baby soon" Hongjoong said pecking him. "Oh I have a surprise for you" Hongjoong said smirking. Taehyung got excited and jumped into his arms before going into a room. "Jiminie baby. Now that we are alone I wanted to tell you thank you for everything I love you so much. I'm sorry for the tattoo but I just couldn't help myself giving it to you. I'm sorry for being too jealous or overprotecting. I'm just scared of losing you. Please, don't leave me." Jungkook said with his tearful eyes. "I-I don't worry. Kookie. I forgive you. I will never leave you! I feel for you hard" Jimin said giving him a loving kiss. But, Jimin couldn't help but feel guilty inside. "I think you need to rest for a little" Jimin said to Jungkook as he played with his hair.

*END OF CHAPTER*