CHAPTER 1

JIMIN'S P.O.V
I went to visit my boyfriend Kai. I miss him. As I entered his house I heard some weird nosies. 'Might just be him watching porn' I thought to myself. But boy was I wrong because as I entered his room I saw him fucking a random bitch. "KAI HOW COULD YOU SO YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN" I said angry as tears started coming out but I wasn't sad I just felt betrayed. (Don't hate on me. I love Kai. But can't come up with names) I broke up with him and left to my soulmate's house.

*THE NEXT DAY*

"Taehyung!" I said as I was hugging him. "What happened now Jiminie?" He questioned while hugging me back because last night I just came to house and immediately went to sleep.

"He cheated" I told him looking at his face. "Oh Jiminie I told you he wasn't the right guy for you" He  told me grabbing my cheeks.

"I know I know but I promise next time I will actually listen to you but I need your help" "With what my lovely soulmate?" he asked letting go of the hug.

"How do I get over him??" I asked pouting. "Well you can eat ice cream or go to the club and get laid." he said sliming. "The ice cream of course! But, can you go to the club with me please?" I asked pouting.

"Well of course I'm going with you! I never miss out on a chance to get laid. Come on let's go make some breakfast." Said Taehyung and I nodded helping him make pancakes.

***

"I'm ready!" I said as I am waiting for Taehyung to get ready . "I'm coming Chim! Start the car for now!" I went outside and waited for him to come. "Let's go!" Said Taehyung entering the car. "Ok to which one?" "The newest one!" I nodded and started driving.

***

I parked the car and and got out with Taehyung. "Oh look at that guy right there. He hasn't stop looking at you since you came" Taehyung said pointing. "Tae! Don't point! Also he does look hot with those tattoos" I said looking at the guy making eye contact with him. "I will be back" I said leaving towards the man. "Hey" I said grabbing his tie. "Hey sweetheart. Would you like to join me?" He said grabbing my waist pulling me closer. "Of course" I said. "What type of drink would you like!" He asked me. "The strongest one" I answered. Our nose touching.

*END OF CHAPTER*
_______________________________________
Thoughts?