Until I Met You

After violating campus rules and committing student misconduct, twenty-three-year-old Warren Ashford is deep trouble and at risk of losing his volleyball scholarship -- the one thing he truly values other than his bad boy reputation, and his family. There's only one way Warren can salvage the scholarship that's giving him a free ride through university and that involved keeping his lifestyle low-key. Meaning, no partying at clubs on Friday nights and no late-night hookups with random girls. No fun. Just him, his education, and volleyball. Oh -- and the high-strung, sassy girl with the deepest brown eyes he's ever seen.

The moment she walks into his dorm room -- the same room she's staying in because of a glitch in the computer system -- he wants nothing more than to strip her down both physically and mentally. Not only is she immune to boys like Warren, but she makes it obvious that she's not interested in having any kind of relationship with the campus' star athlete. Warren likes the challenge, but little does he know that Nova Elliot, behind her spitfire attitude and deep brown eyes, is still nursing a broken heart and a past full of despair. The last thing she wants is to hand her heart over to a boy like Warren Ashford (who has a faultless smoulder) -- the kind that only ends up breaking hearts after toying with them.

But as the winter semester passes and the heat of summer arrives, Warren's bad boy charm begins to crack Nova's structurally built walls as the two of them head out on an unforgettable trip to Halifax. The two of them begin to learn that two people often fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time and do unexpected things.