Fatal Instincts

This is the first book in a completed trilogy.

This story is so refreshingly different from any other werewolf book out there. The protagonist is strong, her character development well articulated, and the plot takes you on a journey you will not see coming. This is a 10/10.

----------------------------------------------------

On the run from her haunting past, Alyssa Barnes doesn't expect too much when she strolls into the small town of Kettle's Bell, Kansas. It's just another temporary place full of temporary people that she'll never let close enough to see the lost girl hiding beneath her tough facade. She's done this all before, she'll do it all again. She's sure this new town won't be any different from all of the others, but then she meets Daimon Kross.

Meet isn't even the right word.

He demands her attention and she refuses to give it.

Leader of the town's unruly biker gang, he's tall, dark, and decidedly deadly. Oozing with dominance and power he's exactly the type of man Alyssa knows all too well that she should avoid, but mashing his buttons is just too fun.

Alyssa knows a man like Daimon Kross could destroy her, but she's always had a problem with tempting danger, and turning away now might not even be an option.

Kettle's Bell and the mysterious Kross bikers may not be all they seem to be from the outside and Alyssa might not be the only one with secrets to protect.

In ways that she never expected, Alyssa is finding out that sometimes love doesn't just bite...it howls.