Spider And The Elf

I love, love, love all the works written by this author.

Unfortunately, she withdrew most of her works from Wattpad due to issues with people copying her work (seriously guys, it's uncool to copy). I highly suggest visiting her profile page and exploring how to access all her other works, because if you don't read Rima's stories you are seriously missing out.

Spider and the Elf is one such AMAZING and unique story that is too cute to not recommend.

_____________________________________________________

Kenia is an Elf, at the very bottom of the food chain. Too curious and naive for her own good, Kenia goes against her family's warning, against the promise she had made of staying away from the savage monsters who had killed her older sister.

Kenia is captured by a predator, one of the kings of the food chain.

Will she meet the same fate as her older sister?

Or will that predator defy everything she was taught?

~ ✧ ~ ✧ ~ ✧ ~ ✧ ~

"How unfortunate, you being incapable of regenerating or healing fast," he whispered, his tone a low and soothing rumble, something I didn't know he could do with such a beastly voice. It tranquilised me and eased the tension in my body, leaving me strangely dazed.

The hand on my cheek moved in soft strokes, pushing my hair away to reveal my left ear-my ear which had his attention.

"Otherwise..." The corners of his crimson lips rose slowly, then he dipped his head to my left shoulder and whispered, "I could have chewed on your pointy, pretty ears."