Rich Girl Poor Girl

omg this book ... I honestly don't know how to perfectly capture this story, it's too good for anything I can say. Sure, I may be a bit biased because half the story is set in my home city and it's great to see some representation, but the plot, characters and the resonating references to the real world are too great to not play a part in why this is a great story. I strongly recommend this book to anyone who's looking for excellent writing, interesting characters, and romance that is realistic and is shaped by choice, not the other way around. And let's not forget to mention the plot twist that I'm still not over ...

-----------------------------------------------

Money or love – which would you choose? Two love stories entangle when city girl Lex meets a sexy musician, and hippy-chick Sparrow falls for a billionaire.

Lex is driven by the dollar; a high-flying corporate type, she is only concerned with her bank balance and the life-style cash can bring. Sparrow is a free spirit without a penny to her name. Living hand to mouth by the beach, she abhors materialism in every form.

But by falling for men so different from who they are, both women find themselves drawn towards a world they never wanted, and they'll have to face some hard decisions about money, love, and how much a person can truly change who they are.