A Nice Lil Conversation

Izuku quickly put his hands over his dick and backed into the bathroom. "Mina can you pass me some clothes?" Mina just sat there speechless "Mina?" "Y-yeah" she grabbed him some clothes and passed it to his hand which was reaching out of the bathroom. He grabbed the clothes before his arm retreated back into the bathroom. Mina went and sat down on Izuku's bed. 'Gahd dayum he's ripped... and Jesus Christ that fucking co-' "Hey Mina. Sorry about that. Did you see anything?" Izuku walked into the room blushing "Not really. Its fine. Can we talk?" "Sure... what do you wanna talk about?" "Well, you I guess... what is it you do to make money? Where do you go each day after school? And mostly are you Ok?" Izuku sighed and looked at Mina. "Well let me start by saying that if you are feeling sick please just tell me to stop talking" Mina nodded to him. "Well first I first I should start with my quirk" Izuku started "light beams right?" "No" Izuku shook his head and Mina tilted her head "it's called 'All for One'" Mina looked even more confused "what can it do other than the light beams?" "Well that's the thing. The light beams are not part of the quirk. Well it kinda is. My quirk allows me to steal and give quirks to people. The light beam is the quirk of one of the prisoners from way back when I was stuck in there. But this branches into your question as to how I make my money. I'm basically a hitman. If you pay me enough and you give me a real reason for the person to die then I will kill them and take their quirk. I do it out of mercy. Prison is one of the worst places to be. Honestly looking back I would've been glad if I was shot along with my mom back on that day..." Mina stopped him before pulling him into a tight hug. "You shouldn't have to feel that way. Let me tell you here and now, if you were to kill yourself or die in general... well let's just say a rope and ceiling fan later I'd be joining you in hell" Izuku's eyes widened as he tightened his hug, both of them tearing up. "I'm glad you don't hate me" Mina chuckled "how could I hate someone with a dick like that" Izuku blushed "YOU SAID YOU DIDNT SEE MUCH" "YOU'RE HUNG LIKE A HORSE ITS HARD NOT TO SEE IT" they both stared at each other with serious faces before Mina snorted which caused Izuku to giggle and eventually they were laughing their asses off about it. They kept talking throughout the night before Izuku fell asleep with Mine snuggling up to his chest in his arms his warmth soothing her as she fell asleep. "I'll always protect you Mina" Izuku muttered in his sleep.

//////////////
Hey guys this is a nice lil chapter that is basically them beginning to like each other and I hope you enjoyed. This chapter is dedicated to MyOc_SpedaHooves so I hope you enjoyed it
          -0kHomie