A Favor

"OVER HERE WE FOUND HIM!" Yelled Miruko launching herself down the alleyway after the limping figure kicking him in the back and knocking him down. "Wait you're a kid?" "Well shit" said Izuku

-flashback-

"P-please dont hurt me sir" whimpered a girl who seemed to be 14. "Hmmm ok I won't hurt you. I'll make you feel real good though grinned the large hulking man standing over her before holding her against the ground and ripping her clothing off of her. "N-no SOMEONE HELP! RAPE! RAPE!" The man forcing himself on the girl all of a sudden stopped moving and the naked girl was covered in blood. "Sorry about the mess" said Izuku dropping off the building and landing next to her moving the twitching man's half dead body off of her before giving her his jacket. He walked over to the body and took the man's quirk before firing one more Light Beam into his head popping it open. The girl flinched back as he turned to her. "What's your quirk?" "Huh?" 'Why does he care?' "What's your quirk?" "W-well I'm quirkless" she said looking down. Izuku smiled at her and put his hand on her. All of a sudden she felt something flow into her. It was almost indescribable. "Grab my wrist and try to increase my gravity" she was confused, so she squeezed his wrist and all of a sudden it was like he was being weighed down by something. She squeezed it again and it stopped. "I gave you a quirk make sure to use it well. She nodded. "HEY YOU!" Yelled a man at the end of the alley. "HES THE VIGILANTE" and heroes began to pour into the alleyway. "That's my cue to leave" Izuku grinned "see ya" he winked and climbed up pipes and jumped between fire escapes away form the alley.

-end of flashback-

"What are you doing here?" Said the bunny hero "we thought you were a vigilante" "ehehe about that... I'm not a vigilante but more of a hitman, the guy I killed is a rapist who has violated 6 women that girl being the 7th" "why are you telling me this I'm going to arrest you?" "That's where you are wrong" said Izuku before shooting his hand out and letting out a bright flash blinding the bunny girl before disappearing into the night "what a kid" she muttered before sighing knowing she was gonna get yelled at by Yamada for losing him.

//////////////
Don't you love filler? I one piece does!
        -0kHomie