A Test of Raw Power

Izuku sat up against a tree, his chest exposed due to his haste to leave the locker room. He stared up into the sky, watching the clouds float past.

He let out a sigh and shook his head. 'Man I gotta work on my anger management' he thought to himself.

"So kid. What's your real reason for coming to UA? What hero are you trying to kill? Is it me? All Might? You wanna kill the number one herwo because you hate him?" Asked Aizawa the scarf hobo his quirk already activate, scarf at the ready.

"What?" Izuku was extremely confused.

"Don't play dumb. I know what your up to. The second I can prove who you are is the second you go back to Tartarus" Aizawa finished and walked away leaving Izuku to process what he said.

Izuku's eyes widened. He began to hyperventilate. "nonononoNONONO! NOT THERE! NOT AGAIN PLEASE! PLEASE!"

While Izuku was freaking out a tall woman with massive honkers walked over. "Um are you alright? Sorry I don't know your name. You seem upset. I'm Momo Yaoyorozu, do you need help with someth ing?"

Izuku calmed himself "No. Sorry for freaking out. I've been under stress lately and I guess it got to me, my name is Assface- Izuku! My name is Izuku. Fuck off Derek. Not the time"

Fuck you too

"What was that Izuku?" Momo was confused "Who's Derek?"

"Just some asshole. Don't mind it"

D:

"Shove it up your ass"

"Ummm... What's your family name? It feels weird calling you Izuku."

"I uh... I'm... I'm not sure. It's been so long since I've seen my family, please just call me Izuku"

"Of course Izuku" Momo said.

"Alright everyone gather around. We're doing a quirk test. Score bottom and you're expelled. You can use your quirks"

Izuku stepped up to the starting line. With his raw speed alone he managed to beat the blue haired boy by half a second for the running tests. He came in first for every single test with raw power.

Except two

Side jumps.

He was easily bested by a boy with purple balls on his head.

And the ball throw.

When he stepped up to the plate with the ball in his hands he prepared to shoot it off with his quirk.

When he attempted this though, his quirk didn't activate. The ball just fell. "Hey Eraserhead. What's with you interfering. You tryna get me expelled?"

/////////////////////////////
Sorry for the short shitty chapter but I'm writing this in the airport waiting to get on my mf plane. This is the last update for a while. Have a great day
               -0kHomie